Twin Creeks Retirement

888 Twin Creeks Crossing, Central Point, OR, 97502

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Twin Creeks Retirement

Caring85911050 July 23, 2014

Twin Creeks is new, modern, very large, and roomy. My mom has a 1-bedroom apartment with a very modern kitchen and a beautiful view. The staff is good and very friendly. The food is outstanding; they have chefs on duty, and a beautiful menu every night. They have beautiful buffets. They have a very large movie theater, arts and crafts, and a fitness center. It's like being on a cruise ship.

Penny4 March 21, 2014

I visited Twin Creeks. The woman I dealt with was wonderful and I appreciated her. The rooms were beautiful. The food was wonderful. I had passed by a lot of rooms with activities when I was there, but I don't think there were too much going on. It was just too big for our need and my mom doesn't want to go anywhere.

From Twin Creeks Retirement

Discover a distinctive difference in active retirement living at Twin Creeks in Central Point. Twin Creeks offers you an extraordinary lifestyle experience. Designed with active adults in mind, our community features Southern Oregon's most spacious and exceptionally appointed apartment homes.

You'll find everything your active lifestyle demands including beautiful surroundings, exquisite fine dining, enriching social programs, outstanding amenities and a commitment to excellence in everything we do.

Twin Creeks Retirement features 120 apartment homes for active adults, with a "downtown" entry featuring our most popular service centers available as you enter the community. A beautifully appointed dining room provides exceptional full-service, open dining with exciting and extensive menus designed by our Executive Chef. Amenities include a full-service beauty and barber shop, library, technology center, wellness center, exercise room, hobby room, varied activity rooms and lounge areas, ice cream and espresso parlor, and theatre. There's even a Central Point police substation right on-site. Outside you'll find a large dog yard along with a spectacular courtyard complete with waterfalls and streams, and a built-in fitness trail, shuffleboard and lawn bowling.

Location of Twin Creeks Retirement