Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

6126 Rockwell Dr., NE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52402

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

D & M December 27, 2014

I think Keystone Place is #1 in staff, maintenance, and food service. If you have any problems, contact the staff, and it is taken care of.

Thanks so much for taking time to​ write about your experience at Keystone!

Barbara103452950 December 27, 2014

Keystone Place is a warm and friendly facility with a wonderful staff. They have many activities to enjoy. The facility is kept very clean which is important. Living at Keystone Place is like being on a lifetime cruise.

So happy you are enjoying life at Keystone!

Dick & Teresa December 17, 2014

After extensive research of independent living, we are happy with our choice—Keystone Place. We feel like we are on an extended vacation.

So glad you are enjoying your home!

Linda94739150 September 12, 2014

Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry was absolutely gorgeous, but absolutely out of my price range. It was the only one that had a pool, so I was impressed with that. They have different exercise rooms, and I suppose you can have someone help you with your exercises, or maybe you just want to go for some independent things like for a walk outside. They pretty much let you do what you want to do. They have like a little restaurant in there, and you have to pay for your own meals, whichever ones you want. The rooms were a pretty good size, and that is probably another reason why their prices are higher. The unit that I visited was on the ground floor, and they had a center room in there. She had a deck where she could put plants and a birdhouse, that kind of thing, to make it homey, and then it also had a little kitchen with a stove and a full-size refrigerator. So you have the option to eat there or cook your own meals. I didn't see too many staff people. Of course, the person at the front door was very nice, and the person that showed me around was also very nice and answered all my questions. I'd go there if I could afford it.

About Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry is an independent living community in Cedar Rapids, IA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry