Highland Estates Independent Living

1500 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX, 78613

Reviews of Highland Estates | Independent Living

January 17, 2015

By Georgia6

I liked the services that Highland Estates offer, and it is geared more for people that are still functioning at a pretty high level. They have study groups, and that is what I am interested in. For activities, they have field trips, games, things like the others, and they have book studies. I have tried the food -- it was good and healthy. The only thing I do not like is they have set times for meals not arranged. I would suggest that they have meals from 8:00 to 9:30 or something instead of just 8:00. The other thing I like about it is you get more square footage for the money. I am getting a two-bedroom.

September 09, 2011

By Michael F.

Affordable, quiet, and spacious. The management and staff are friendly, the place is well-kept and clean. There are no noisy neighbors or roads close-by - which is a definite plus. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for non-assisted care for their elderly family member in the retirement stage.

Photos of Highland Estates

Features of Highland Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Highland Estates

Highland Estates is located in Cedar Park, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Highland Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Highland Estates