Mallard Point

2603 Orchard Dr, Cedar Falls, IA, 50613

Reviews of Mallard Point

April 07, 2015

By Roxie1

The thing that impressed my children about Mallard Point was the fact that if I wanted to go on vacation to where my grandchildren are, if they have a facility like them in that area, I can go to that one and stay for a few days. They have that share thing from state to state, if you want to go visit some place, you can rent or stay in one of their smaller show apartments while you're there. Your family also has that benefit, and they can run for a certain amount of money during the time that they're staying. You can do your own laundry there or they can do it for you. They also have someone come in help you once a week if you need it. You have three meals a day provided for you. You have your choice of one-bedroom or a condo either in the huge facility or separately across from the main eating areas. They also have condos where you can have your own garage if you want to. It's in a really nice area where they have a walking park close by where you can exercise if you want to. They also have a van to take you to your appointments or take you shopping and bring you back. It's very clean and nicely laid out. They have several rooms for exercising, watching movies, pool room, and gaming. They help you move into another apartment where you get complete care if that's what's needed at a later time.

October 06, 2014

We don’t live too far away from Mallard Point, and we will be going to that facility. We just liked the place where we are going to stay; the apartment has a big living room, two bedrooms, and two baths. They are very nice people, and this is the third year that we’ve gone there. The dining area is nice with new carpets. They can play cards, there are some games like dominos, and they have entertainment usually every Friday or Saturday. This is a really nice place.

September 12, 2014

By Linda94739150

I liked the whole setup of Mallard Point. The staff was not unfriendly, but they were just not over the top, so to speak. I didn't really get to check their meals too much, or the things that they have available for activities, but I would say they have a good variety of those kinds of things too. They had a Wii, and they do Wii bowling that they schedule sometimes for tournaments, card games that they get together to play, and jigsaw puzzles that they work on together, and that was kind of impressive. I wasn't there long enough to know if they were understaffed or not, but it does seem like they had less staff.

June 21, 2012

By mallardfan

I couldn't ask for better care for my Mother who has some dementia than what she has at Mallard Point. The food is excellent. The management couldn't be better! She has the feeling of independence, but the safety of the Mallard community! The activities are endless and made for all types of personalities and needs. The nursing staff is also excellent. The facility is very nice!

Photos of Mallard Point

Features of Mallard Point

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Mallard Point

Mallard Point is located in Cedar Falls, IA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Mallard Point for a visit...and stay!

Map of Mallard Point