Bonaventure of Castle Rock | Independent Living

1855 Low Meadow Blvd, Castle Rock, CO, 80109

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Bonaventure of Castle Rock | Independent Living

JonathanR July 09, 2014

I lived here long enough to grow tired of the same poor food quality day in and day out. They would promise change but it was all lip service. There was one manager who was very good but spoke his mind and was summarily fired by Bonaventure. If the employees cannot be "bonaventurized" they are fired. I spoke with the chef who confided in me that they are not allowed to order the good quality food - rather they are forced to order the chewy leftovers that no reputable restaurant would serve. If food is important, stay far far away

telegraph March 04, 2014

This facility is in trouble. Beautiful building but they cannot keep a manager or Chef for long.The food is not very good. Housekeeping is terrible. Never judge a book by it's cover.

caring0808131 August 22, 2013

Bonaventure is a new place. My sister heard about it, we looked at it, liked it and they had an opening so my folks moved there.

About Bonaventure of Castle Rock

Bonaventure of Castle Rock is an independent living community in Castle Rock, CO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Bonaventure of Castle Rock for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Bonaventure of Castle Rock