Bonaventure of Castle Rock Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Bonaventure of Castle Rock | Independent Living

August 02, 2014

By Caring daughter number 2

If you care about your loved one, go somewhere else. Beyond a very nice building the place is a wreck. Multiple food safety violations, chefs stay less than TWO months on average, most menu items are poorly prepared or never available. Turn-over of employees is rampant we could go on and on. This July, 2014 top management made more promises about food quality and chef again left after two weeks. Top mgt refuses to meet with groups of concerned families.

July 09, 2014

By JonathanR

I lived here long enough to grow tired of the same poor food quality day in and day out. They would promise change but it was all lip service. There was one manager who was very good but spoke his mind and was summarily fired by Bonaventure. If the employees cannot be "bonaventurized" they are fired. I spoke with the chef who confided in me that they are not allowed to order the good quality food - rather they are forced to order the chewy leftovers that no reputable restaurant would serve. If food is important, stay far far away

March 04, 2014

By telegraph

This facility is in trouble. Beautiful building but they cannot keep a manager or Chef for long.The food is not very good. Housekeeping is terrible. Never judge a book by it's cover.

August 22, 2013

By caring0808131

Bonaventure is a new place. My sister heard about it, we looked at it, liked it and they had an opening so my folks moved there.

About Bonaventure of Castle Rock

Bonaventure of Castle Rock is an independent living community in Castle Rock, CO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Bonaventure of Castle Rock for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bonaventure of Castle Rock