Carson Plaza

2120 E Long St, Carson City, NV, 89706

Reviews of Carson Plaza

Eileen30 July 29, 2015

I was able to visit Carson Plaza. The facility was very clean and attractive, and their prices were quite fair. The staff was very caring and pleasant. Their clients seemed to be enjoying themselves throughout the day. I had a lunch with them, and their dining room was very nice.

Steve104406250 April 03, 2015

I toured Carson Plaza. It was clean. It looked pretty nice. Everyone there looked fairly affluent. The dining looked fine. The rooms were nice, and the price was right. The staff was great. They were very good. I met 2 of the managers, and then I got a walk through with their sales person. The grounds were very nice and very well kept up. It looked good. It had a good neighborhood. It was about 5 minutes from the hospital and within walking distance to a mall. We looked at the activities; however, it wasn't for me -- it was for my mom -- but it looked fine. I would recommend it to others. In fact, I already have.

Laurie20 January 31, 2014

My mother and father are living in Carson Plaza for almost two years now. It is beautiful and clean. The people are nice and friendly. They are in a beautiful small apartment with a bedroom, a nice bathroom with a walk-in tub, a kitchen with a fridge and a sink. They had a regular communal dining room. There are lots of activities like game night, musical visitors who comes and play the grand piano. They had a poetry group, a book club, a chess club. They have shopping trips and they have a store that comes to them and sets table so people can shop right there for items they may need. They are also allowed to have pets there. However, the cooking is not as good as it used to be. They used to have a great chef, but now the food is going down the notch. But it is a good place and I will highly recommend them to others.

Kitty 1 October 16, 2012

Carson Plaza is in a nice neighborhood. The rooms were very nice, there's a refrigerator, a kitchen area, a separate bedroom, and a very nice-sized bathroom. The managers are there 24/7. They get their meals, housecleaning, they'll do your laundry, they take you places. They have buses and vans and they take people to the store, take them on trips, they have salon facilities, and exercise facilities.

From Carson Plaza

Carson Plaza is located in Carson City, NV, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Carson Plaza for a visit...and stay!

Features of Carson Plaza

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room