Lakeview at Josey Ranch

2105 North Josey Lane, Carrollton, TX, 75006

Reviews of Lakeview at Josey Ranch

Caring73933550 November 28, 2013

I moved in at Lakeview in Carrollton Texas. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food is also great. I also like the convenience that the facility has for me.

Priscilla4 October 28, 2013

Lakeview at Josey Ranch was a wonderful place. Location wise, it's close to shopping strips. However, it was not an assisted living facility. My father has Parkinson's, so he really need more than what they could offer. Also because it was a very large facility, my parents didn't want to be in that place. They were afraid that people wouldn't even know their names. As a whole, I would recommend this place but not for assisted living. It was just a retirement community.

Joanne8 June 12, 2013

Lakeview at Josey Ranch was attractive, clean, modern and new. However, we wanted a facility that was located in Dallas. They had fewer large apartments compared to others, and I thought they offered not as much activities as the other facilities.

J.E. November 05, 2012

The people treated us real nice at Lakeview at Josey Ranch. They showed us the place and we ate supper with them, which was really good. They had a salad bar, it's pretty nice. They let us order off of a menu. But the facility is about a 100 yards from a railroad track, crossing a major road. So when they would blow the whistle you could hear it everywhere in the building. I didn't want to live next to a railroad track.

From Lakeview at Josey Ranch

Lakeview at Josey Ranch is a resident-inspired alternative to the typical retirement community. Residents here are redefining their lifestyles by focusing their health and the opportunity to encounter new experiences and possibilities.

Our social programs cover everything from card games (bridge, Rummy, poker, etc), lecture series, and special interest groups (gardening, golf, jewelry making, etc.). As with the standard amenities of many Retirement communities (pool, hot tub, surround-sound theater with accompanying seating, fitness room, etc.) we also have a special room for oil and acrylic painting.

We work with you to customize the pricing plan that fits your budget. All leasing fees cover the monthly rent, utilities, basic cable, 30 meals a month, housekeeping, a personal trainer and nutritionist. We sit on the beautiful Josey Ranch Lake across from the Carrollton Senior Center and Public Library. We are on the corner of Keller Springs and Josey Lane. Please come by and see more of what we have to offer and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Features of Lakeview at Josey Ranch