Starting At: $1875

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Corinthians Retirement Community

We have fun, and share an exciting life full of purpose with a wonderful community of friends. Welcome to Carrollton's finest Independent Living community, Corinthians Retirement.

Corinthians Retirement Community offers seniors a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. And more than any other senior community in Carrollton, we also believe that life doesn't have to be ordinary... when it can be extraordinary! That's our philosophy of service, which helps explain what makes Corinthians Retirement Community a very special place to live.

We also have an on-site 24 hour nursing station - Grace Home Health -if and when your family member needs those extra services.

Reviews of Corinthians Retirement Community

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Corinthians Retirement Community
Posted by Priscilla4 October 29, 2013

I had a very brief visit at Corinthians. It seemed nice but it just didn't seem nice enough for what I was looking for at that time. What was appealing to me was the outside of the place. It was very attractive. However, when you walk in, it was not. The staff seemed very kind. Their residents seem happy though I only saw a few. Their rooms were very simple.

Corinthians Retirement Community
Posted by Kari1 July 12, 2013

We liked that the Corinthians Retirement Community was a smaller community so it had more personal contact. The facility was bright and open. I had the opportunity to talk to the residents as we walked around and they knew the people that worked there. They all felt comfortable together.

Location of Corinthians Retirement Community

Features of Corinthians Retirement Community

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Minimum age: 62

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Maximum rate: $2,935/month