Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

7125 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Jay081383 July 11, 2016

Sagebrook is very old. We didn’t last long there. Everything is on the second floor without anywhere else to go. I didn’t care for it at all. The lady that showed us around was nice, but they didn’t seem to attend to people if somebody fell. It’s just not a good layout, and I don’t think it works for assisted living.

Karie M. June 10, 2016

I have found Sagebrook of Carmichael for my dad. The staff is wonderful. Dad eats lunch and dinner in the dining room, set up restaurant-style, and he gets a different choice of what he can eat, so that’s really great. They just got a new activity director, so they’ll be implementing some new activities. Right now during specific days, they do bingo, go to the farmer’s market on Sundays, take them on shopping trips to Walmart or the grocery store, have game and card nights, and a Happy Hour every day at 3:00, which means they can choose what they want to do. Dad’s apartment is at the end of the building which, for my preference, is too close to the street, but he doesn’t mind. I am most impressed by the staff. If they had an elevator at both ends of the building, that would be great because it’s a long walk from the elevator to my dad’s apartment, but I doubt that will happen. They are doing renovations right now.

Loving DaugherTJXDY May 11, 2016

Sagebrook used to be called Chateau at Carmichael Park. it didn't have housekeeping or laundry, which was a big negative for us, but it would have been affordable. It was also very old and undergoing remodeling, but the hallways were very narrow and dark, and the ceilings were low, so I felt that even after the remodeling, there was no way they could have made the halls wider or the ceiling higher; that would have always felt claustrophobic. They have a day program, which is nice. They serve only one meal; it's a lot more money if you want an extra meal: $200 a month if you want two meals and $400 a month if you want three meals, so in that way it was unaffordable. The units were a good size but old and in the process of being remodeled. The common areas are going to have some big changes, too, but again, the hallways were just very depressing.

Anonymous 3 June 30, 2015

They were OK at The Chateau at Carmichael Park. Everything was great.

brderby1 May 01, 2015

The reason I am giving the Chateau at Carmichael Park a two star rating is because there was a horrible odor from the moment I walked in like stale urine. It was not clean. The staff was very nice, but they did not really respond very well to my questions. It was not very professional in my opinion. They also had a really bad musician, and they were trying to get the clients to engage with the music. I was not impressed. We checked out a couple of the rooms, and the odor was there throughout the entire tour.

Caring86136050 October 30, 2014

The Chateau is good. It’s clean and real nice. My mother is taken care of as far as I can tell. They play games in the activity room: tossing the ball, physical activities, up and down chairs, singing, and dancing. Her room is just the right size. It’s a fairly good place.

From Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Welcome to Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael!

Our community accommodates both independent living and memory care residents. Our community has activities daily, outings, transportation to doctor visits, a cafe, movie theater, and all other needs that a resident may need to accommodate the activities of their daily lives. Your Life. Your Home. Your Way.

Features of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael