Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

3.8

June 30, 2015

By Anonymous 3

They were OK at The Chateau at Carmichael Park. Everything was great.

May 01, 2015

By brderby1

The reason I am giving the Chateau at Carmichael Park a two star rating is because there was a horrible odor from the moment I walked in like stale urine. It was not clean. The staff was very nice, but they did not really respond very well to my questions. It was not very professional in my opinion. They also had a really bad musician, and they were trying to get the clients to engage with the music. I was not impressed. We checked out a couple of the rooms, and the odor was there throughout the entire tour.

October 30, 2014

The Chateau is good. It’s clean and real nice. My mother is taken care of as far as I can tell. They play games in the activity room: tossing the ball, physical activities, up and down chairs, singing, and dancing. Her room is just the right size. It’s a fairly good place.

Let Us Search For You

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library

About Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael

Welcome to Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael!

Our community accommodates both independent living and memory care residents. Our community has activities daily, outings, transportation to doctor visits, a cafe, movie theater, and all other needs that a resident may need to accommodate the activities of their daily lives. Your Life. Your Home. Your Way.

Map of Sagebrook Senior Living at Carmichael