Canton Regency | Independent Living

4515 22nd St. N.W., Canton, OH, 44708

Reviews of Canton Regency | Independent Living

Donajeanne2 August 16, 2013

As a resident just released yesterday, August 15, I was pleased with the beautiful atmosphere and nice rooms at this facility. The staff was helpful and I was pleased with everything. Thumbs up for the Canton Regency!

MinHippo October 24, 2011

My husband and I recently took a tour of Canton Regency. We're trying to find the best place possible to place his mother. She has Alzheimer's and is in need of an assisted living facility. Up until this point we've been her caretakers but she is now at the stage where she needs more than we can offer her.We were very pleased with what we saw at the Canton Regency. The facility is very clean and has homey feel. It didn't feel like we were in a cold medical facility. It felt like we were in someone's home. They offer private suites with private baths and each room can control the climate which is ideal for my mother in law who is always cold. There is a nurse on site 24 hours a day to address any medical issues that may arise. The staff assists residents with meals, medication dispensation, and 24-hour monitoring.The Canton Regency is definitely on our short list of facilities that we're considering for my mother in law. I think we would be more at ease knowing that there is a complete range of skilled professionals on site to care for her 24 hours a day.

From Canton Regency

Kick off the good life at Canton Regency, an Independent Living community in Canton, Ohio, that offers weekly happy hours, courtesy transportation and some of the most desired amenities around. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. We also offer Assisted Living services in Canton, OH, and Memory Care services to promote a continuum of care. From our thoughtfully designed studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans to the world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities we offer, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Apartment homes boast kitchens with full-sized appliances and individual climate controls for indoor comforts. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle. Our community backs up to Marshlands Preserve, where many forms of wildlife can be spotted depending on the time of year. Residents also benefit from seasonal services including winter valet parking after exploring all of the dining, shopping and entertainment options Canton and its surrounding cities have to offer. Friendly and knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day in case of any emergencies, as are nearby Mercy Medical Center and several national and local pharmacies.

Features of Canton Regency