Leisure Village

200 Leisure Village Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93012

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Leisure Village

Sandra23 May 13, 2013

I used to live in Leisure Village. It was great. The staff was always very helpful. It was like living in paradise there. The grounds were beautiful. It was wonderful but unfortunately I had to move.

DistantCaregiver September 01, 2011

A beautiful, quiet senior community. As a visitor for my mother-in-law, I noticed the wide streets and sidewalks for ease of use (and a patrolman signaling at me like I was a reckless banshee, to keep it under 25 mph). The grounds are immaculate, and the residents have been haughty but mostly tame. It isn't cheap to live here, but the community center looks nice (I haven't used it) and there are no young children to be found, anywhere. Perfect for grinches and nature lovers alike. There is a pharmacy within walking distance, and it's not too far from the 101 freeway so your kids can come visit. (I'd say pillage, but you have to put their names on the visitor's list and they are pretty strict at their borders..er, gates..). Try to keep out of trouble because the community's legal team is pretty fierce - almost as much as their homeowner's association.

About Leisure Village

Leisure Village is an independent living community in Camarillo, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Leisure Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Leisure Village