3 Independent Living Communities in Butler County, PA
To help you with your search, browse the 10 reviews below for independent living communities in Butler County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Butler County 3.9 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Allegheny with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Butler County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Butler County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Adult Day Care in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Butler County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Butler County, PA
- Independent Living in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Mercer County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Mahoning County, Ohio
- Independent Living in Erie County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Chautauqua County, New York
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Butler
Review of Passavant Retirement Community
Took my mom here just days after our father, her husband, died. The on site "intake counselor, realtor" was rude and dismissive to both of us and her assistant. She appeared uninterested in my mom'... Read more
Review of Sherwood Oaks
If my parents decide to move up to Sherwood Oaks, it would be the closest for them, location-wise. They had 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms, and some had porches. They had different rooms that seemed rea... Read more
Review of Sherwood Oaks
Sherwood Oaks was above average and not a cheap place. The dining room was very nice. I know they do bus and shopping trips. The exterior was impressive, clean, had flowers, and smelled good. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...