Heritage Place Independent Living Burleson, Texas

Overview of Ratings

3.5

February 28, 2014

By scatter head

We were given a tour of Heritage Place. I liked everything I saw. It's a very large and nice looking place. It's very beautiful, well decorated, and they keep it very clean. It is very attractive. But I wouldn't consider living there. My main reason would be it's too far from my home.

February 04, 2014

By craftgirl

My dad is currently a resident of Heritage Place. He said that the food has really deteriorated lately, and everyone is talking about it. It is nothing like it was a year ago, and hopefully they will improve this situation. They have lost some staff in the kitchen, and they evidently haven't been replaced, either. Other than that, he is satisfied with everything else at the Heritage Place.

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We are reviewing the current menu plans at Heritage Place and plan to implement updated menus in the upcoming weeks.

January 30, 2014

By Getitfixed

My mother has been a resident two years. While the facility is older it is comfortable and fairly well maintained. There are two major issues lately. Since getting new management the meals have deteriorated considerably. Much of the food us poorly prepared, overlooked, unappetizing and lacks variety. In a place like this meals are paramount to a pleasant living experience. As it now stands, the meals are pretty much undeniable which makes rent very high for the value received. Another big issue has been the lack of hot water. It takes 15 minutes of running the water until it gets lukewarm. Sometimes it never gets warm. Taking cold showers, washing dished in cold water - not good. I keep getting word from maintenance snd management they are waiting for a part o resolve the problem. It has been over two months and still no fix!

Thank you for your concerns, it is always our intent to provide Excellent Service. The hot water has been resolved, there had been unavoidable plumbing problems. Sagora Menus and quality have been implemented in addition to hiring a new cook.

April 19, 2012

By Traci McMurray

Every time we visited her, the grounds and building were well-kept. I never had a sense of that "old folk's home" smell that some places can't seem to avoid. It had the feel of an apartment complex rather than a retirement center. The people staying there seemed generally content and I never found anyone just randomly roaming the halls, as I've experienced in my child-hood while visiting older relatives. There were also plenty of meeting rooms and other large spaces to be used for family gatherings, like birthdays. This created an intimate setting, without everyone having to crowd into her apartment, as we are a large family. I never had a negative encounter with Heritage Place. The staff were always friendly and helpful as well. I never ate there, nor did I handle of the business affairs, so I can't speak from any viewpoint, other than a satisfied visitor.

November 22, 2011

By Gigi2

Assisted Living. Very spacious for what it is. Very clean and lots of windows. The apartment we visited was 2 bedroom, 2 bath; open living/dining with small kitchen bar. Plenty of elevators, common areas well furnished, and small rooms available for classes, etc .Food was great and all personnel cheerful and helpful. Especially, the personnel was respectful and friendly.

June 13, 2011

By Rachel 1055

Visited this facility

Heritage Place Retirement Community, located in Burleson,TX is also for assisted living arrangements with various levels of care. The building is located in a complex with other facilities including a hospital and a nursing care center. Heritage Place is a 4-story building with 35 + rooms on each floor. They have a nice, large multi-purpose room with couches and chairs for group singing and other activities. They house a large dining room with three good meals each day if one so desires rather than preparing a meal in their own room. They do not take Medicaid. It is private pay, only.

Let Us Search For You

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance
    • Financial Aid

About Heritage Place Independent Living

We are an independent-living retirement community who is dedicated to the well-being, growth, and enrichment of the retired seniors who call our community home. Leave the cooking, cleaning, bills, and maintenance to us as you discover the freedom and luxury of retirement living.

Conveniently located on Interstate 35 near Burleson's Huguley Hospital, Heritage Place provides a small-town retreat with the convenience of nearby shopping, entertainment, churches, doctors and the historical city of Fort Worth, Texas. Join those who have already made the decision to live worry-free and devote each day to things that matter the most.

Warm, friendly and active community conveniently located near hospital and adjacent to Huguley rehab. & nursing care

Map of Heritage Place Independent Living