Independent Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina

Independent Living Communities in
Buncombe County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Independent Living including 5 reviews for Buncombe County Independent Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Independent Living -- or Assisted Living? and How Do I Decide Whether to Move to an Independent Living Apartment?.

3 Independent Living Communities in Buncombe County, North Carolina

Sort by:
  • Bella Vista

Asheville, NC 28805
    "My parents used to live at Bella Vista. It's a beautiful complex. I thought it was well-maintained and safe.They had an activities room, they ran, they had puzzle and crossword sessions, book club,..." More
  • Eden View

Asheville, NC 28805
  • Find Local Costs for Buncombe County, NC
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Compton Place

Asheville, NC 28806
    "Compton Place is wonderful. It's clean, organized, and the location is good. But I didn't like the manager. That's the thing that really turned us off seriously. She's just not very personable. " More