Waldenbrooke Estates

2410 Memorial Drive, Bryan, TX, 77802

Reviews of Waldenbrooke Estates

Jan111875250 August 16, 2015

I visited Waldenbrooke Estates for my sister. It was an older facility, but it was very clean. The people there were very nice, and they had a lot of good activities going on. All of the apartments were a little bit older, but they were very well done, very clean, and accessible to the elevator and to the gathering area. The people that I met that work there were extremely nice. They called me several times. Waldenbrooke Estates would be my number 1 place.

anonymous102253850 February 11, 2015

Waldenbrooke Estates was very nice, and the staff was super nice. It was fine except for the fact that all of their rooms open outside, and the residents have to walk outside to go to the dining room. That was one thing I did not particularly like about it, and it was strictly independent living.

Caring062904 January 13, 2014

We visited Waldenbrooke and their staff were very nice and accommodating, but they were just too expensive. The dining room is spacious. All of them had a lot of spaces to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers. The dining smelled very good with the chef cooking every time we went there. They have a lot of activities which was written in a huge wall and all the residents have to do is look at it.

Caring534499 August 22, 2012

If we would have chosen anything it would have been them. When I have spoken with the representative with regard to fitting our need, they've always been very polite and agreeable to different situations. They're willing to consider any possibility and they're ready to try to accommodate. However, I would really like to see them have a transitional type of offering, since they are maybe 3 or 4 blocks from the hospital. So if you're there and you're with a parent or a husband or wife, and their health may go down, something that transitions from the independent living to assisted living to possibly like a nursing facility. Because let's face it in those kind of situation most generally when elderly people get there, it usually is a transition. I would like to see something like that especially being so close to the hospital. So the one resident who's healthy can continue to visit the husband or wife and not have to worry about driving to the facility. The pricing is very reasonable. I wouldn't have any qualms going there or anything. It's just that we're looking at a different direction for my mom.

From Waldenbrooke Estates

Waldenbrooke Estates offers independent living in the Brazos Valley for seniors who are inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security, and social opportunity a retirement community offers. Our spacious apartments come in one and two bedroom floor plans and offer all of the amenities of home and more. Our on-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you can leave your worries behind and live life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you’ll find easy access to the library, fitness center, swimming pool, and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community. If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Waldenbrooke Estates will fulfill your desires.

Waldenbrooke Estates Retirement Community offers you a whole new world of friendship, compassion, active living, and comfort – and is located right across the street from St. Joseph’s Hospital in Bryan. We invite you to join us for lunch and a personal tour of our spacious apartment homes and learn more about our all-inclusive lifestyle. Experience for yourself the warm hospitality and quality that is a way of life at Waldenbrooke Estates.

Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be at Waldenbrooke Estates!

Features of Waldenbrooke Estates