Carriage Inn - Bryan

4235 Broonville Rd, Bryan, TX, 77802

Contact Now

Reviews of Carriage Inn - Bryan

Malinda2 December 22, 2015

We visited Carriage Inn-Bryan, and it was a wonderful community. The people and staff were very friendly. We really like that community, however, it was just too far from us. It was just a one-floor community, but if it was near to us, then we would have picked it. I know that they also had other amenities similar to what other places had. We were really impressed with this community, especially with the interaction of the staff and the residents.

Jan111875250 August 15, 2015

I visited Carriage Inn at Bryan for my sister. It is a beautiful facility. It is very well done. It is nice and calm inside. Everybody that I saw there was doing crafts. They have a lot of nice areas, and there was a lot of physical therapy going on. The apartments were very nice. They were a little bit smaller, but there is actually enough room. They all have gardens, and they were accessible to the outside. Carriage Inn at Bryan was a very nice facility. It was a little more expensive than the other one I visited, but I would rate it highly.

anonymous102253850 February 11, 2015

I was very impressed with the Carriage Inn. The staff was outstanding. I think their services are going to be really good. I had a meal in their dining room which I enjoyed, and the food was fantastic. They had a whole bunch of social activities like exercises and outside entertainment.

From Carriage Inn - Bryan

The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need, right here.

Features of Carriage Inn - Bryan