Highland Trail

5085 W 136th Ave, Broomfield, CO, 80023

Reviews of Highland Trail

David107099850 May 15, 2015

I know a number of couples that live in Highland Trail, and they're excellent. The food was fine, nice facility, great people. For the rooms, they have a choice and a number of different layouts -- two-bedroom and one-bedroom units. They're pretty new, in great shape, and well taken care of. My wife's parents live there also.

Linda100260350 January 13, 2015

The staff of Highland Trail was very helpful and very friendly. They had everything that you would need. They had transportation and all kinds of activities for their residents. There was a nice library, a nice pool room, and an exercise room. It was very well equipped and very well staffed. It was a beautiful place. It looked like an upscale hotel. They have a beautiful dining room.

Caring98219050 December 10, 2014

My dad likes Highland Trail. He likes the fact that they provide the meals and the room. They come and clean once a week for him. They vacuum, dust, and everything. I think they offer everything. They have exercise classes, and they cut their hair. He just seems to be doing really well there. They do allow pets. He has his cat with him. He seems to be happy, and they seem to take good care of him. The important thing is that he is given good care, and he is content where is.

I like his apartment. He has everything he needs. It is well organized, and it has plenty of room.

apt for me1 October 16, 2014

They were very helpful showed me the different apartments that were available. The apartment was very clean and spacious. laundry room in a convenient location, served 3 meals a day and very pleasant.

Dennis20 April 30, 2014

Mom is in Highland Trail. We chose it because it is close to home. All of her kids and grandkids are within five miles. It is just five years old, and everything is nice and new. It is very affordable. I am very impressed that it is very clean and very personable. I went around and talked to the residents while we looked at the place, and everybody we talked to seemed to be happy and liked the place. We had lunch there, and the food was great. They have a pretty and well-maintained dining room. The tables are spread out, and the wait staff is top notch.

Mom is in a spacious one-bedroom apartment. It is a nice size, very roomy, and has a lot of closet space. It is a nice setup for her, and it has a nice balcony. The staff is very professional all the way around, from the wait staff to the management. Most of the staff knew my mom and where her room was within the first week she was there. They have a well-rounded group of activities. Mom is mostly into the musical activities, and they have some people come in a couple of times a week and perform different instruments. It is top notch, and we have had a really good experience so far.

Caring76928150 April 02, 2014

My mother-in-law has been at Highland Trail for a week now in their hospice care unit. The staff are doing very well, and they seemed to be fully staffed. They do just about everything they need. They do medication reminders and wheel her to the dining room whenever she wants. They assist her in bathing and help her get dressed. The facility is very clean, but just the only thing that would be helpful is for them to have skilled nursing care.

Caring82080850 December 31, 2013

It's excellent. Outstanding accommodation and meals, but it has become so expensive. The staff is pretty good, but they had had quite a turnover. I am not happy with the staff now as I was when she moved in about three years ago. The place was very clean. I have repeatedly recommended Highland Trail to others.

Joe25 December 17, 2013

I moved into an independent living facility called Highland Trail. It is a very nice place. It is the kind of place that I was looking for. They have excellent staff who takes care of my needs. I had the option of rooms that I wanted and it also meets all my needs. The food here is good. I would recommend this place to others.

greatgram December 12, 2012

Is this place an indendent or assisted living place. We have 3 meals served in the dinning room every day. We have our rooms cleaned once a week and the towels and linens cleaned once a week.

From Highland Trail

Highland Trail is located in Broomfield, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Highland Trail for a visit...and stay!

Features of Highland Trail

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room