The Grande | Independent Living

725 Desoto Ave, Brooksville, FL, 34601

Reviews of The Grande | Independent Living

Robert94454550 September 08, 2014

I've seen The Grande when I was looking for an independent living facility for myself. It's an old hospital that was converted to a facility. It's nice and clean. It's brand new and bright. For their apartments, they have a one bedroom, studios, and I think they also have two bedrooms. I was there for lunch and their dining area is clean and they have good service. The food is so-so. They have movies and they go to different places as well.

Julio2 June 23, 2014

The tour with The Grande was excellent. I was quite impressed with the location, the surroundings, and also with the people I got to talk to. I met a lot of them, and they were just delightful. If I was looking for a place for myself, that would be where I would go. The place I saw was quite spacious. They had a single room, TV, a bathroom, and a balcony that looked out to the garden. They had all kinds of activities like exercise, singing sessions, and movies. They’ve got it all.

Maggie13 October 31, 2013

Right now I'm living at The Grande and the facility is very nice. I liked the fact that when it was established, it had a very good staff. They were able to advertise that they have very caring people which is true. Whenever you ask, there is always somebody to take care of you, so they were very good with that.

From The Grande

The Grande is one of Florida's premier retirement communities, featuring both independent and assisted living services.

The Grande is located in Brooksville, Florida. This award-winning rural city hosts regular live music, antique car shows, and the annual Brooksville Founders' Week Celebration.

*Rates listed are based on single occupancy.

Located in Downtown Historical Brooksville