Silver Arrow Estates

2601 S Elm Pl, Broken Arrow, OK, 74012

Reviews of Silver Arrow Estates

Teresa013680 December 28, 2016

My mom is in Silver Arrow Estates. The place is very clean, well decorated, and has a good, friendly staff, including the chef. They have a lot of activities, like bean bag baseball, which my mom really likes. They have different sizes of rooms, including one-bedroom, two-bedroom, small studio, a medium studio, and a large studio too. It depends on what you need. Husbands and wives live there, too. Everybody is easy to get along with.

Tom315607 September 19, 2016

Silver Arrow was good. I am familiar with the company as my mother stayed in one of their facilities in Arizona. They have a community room, a TV, and an exercise room. I would recommend them. If you are mobile, they allow you to visit other facilities for free. They have guest rooms everywhere so you can travel and stay at their other facilities.

Greg212228 September 01, 2016

It is very pleasant at Silver Arrow Estates. It is a nice facility. The people are very informative. It is a place I would recommend. There are lots of activities with sometimes two or three things a day going on. They were actually eating dinner when we went for a tour. I talked to several of the residents, and they love it.

Happy DaughtersNUFDK May 22, 2016

The lobby is bright, open, sunny with a piano and fireplace. The restaurant looks like a 3-4 star place and the food was great with a number of choices to pick from. The apartment rooms are large, clean, sunny and appear new. A chapel, exercise room with equipment, library and beauty shop are all on the 2nd & 3rd floor. a few steps from the apartment. Staff is caring and knowledgeable and did not pressure us. The residents were very friendly, several coming up and encouraging us to move in and join in their fun. All this and your dog gets to come too!

Connie117312450 December 10, 2015

My parents are in Silver Arrow Estates. Everyone is very nice and everything seems to be provided for them, which I really like. The rooms are very nice, especially their two-bedroom apartment. They have entertainment, games, blood pressure checks once a week, and dining. The food is very good. The atmosphere is friendly and caring, and the other tenants are really welcoming.

Bob111456050 August 08, 2015

The woman who walked me through Silver Arrow Estates was a very knowledgeable, very caring, and very exceptional person. I was very pleased with the visit. The rooms were very well kept, clean, and organized. They were very helpful, and they answered all the questions I had. The people were very nice and friendly.

Johanna2 July 21, 2015

The staff was super helpful and very nice at Silver Arrow Estates. I feel that they are genuinely kind. They have lots of really fun activities. She is in a choir. They have church and bingo. They take them on different outings. They also have an exercise center, a pool table, and movie nights. We got her into one of their cottages, and it’s super cute. She has a yard, and she is really happy. They do her medication monitoring for me. The food is amazing. They have different meals every day. It's a nice community there.

Caring105525750 April 30, 2015

I visited Silver Arrow. The staff were very professional and kind. They had a one-bedroom, and that was probably the best for me. They had a man singing hymns, and the residents really enjoyed it. It had a very joyful atmosphere.

Elvena March 31, 2015

I visited Silver Arrow Estates, and I love the place. The staff is very helpful. They were just very attentive to my needs and wanted to check in to see if I needed anything. I'm very happy, and as soon as my house is sold, I'm moving in there. They are very spacious. Everybody is really nice, and I like being able to visit people of my age. They have all kinds of little activities that go on all the time. They have church services and bingo games. Just about anything. If there is something you don't like to do, there will be something in a week that you would like to do. The food is fantastic. I had lunch, and it was fantastic. The dining area setup is nice. They got it setup so that there can be four people at the table so people can visit. You are completely safe, and the security is really good. The main thing I like is being able to visit other people.

Joe49 December 22, 2014

My mom and I liked the Silver Arrow Estates when we visited. She liked it so much that she rented an apartment there. It was very clean, well-staffed, well-maintained, and very homey. I feel my mother is going to feel at home there. The dining room looked like a restaurant, and it looked really upscale.

Nina10 July 19, 2014

My friend lived at Silver Arrow Estates for about six months. It's a very attractive place and very well cared for. The amenities were very good. She has a studio-type room, which is quite nice. The place is beautifully landscaped. The staff worked very hard to make it feel like a home, a family environment. The staff were very involved and very caring. They have lots of activities. They also have their own chef, and their meals are excellent. It's really a nice place to stay. They have an in-house beauty shop and a small recreation area. They also offer have church services on Sundays. They also have transportation to various shopping as well as to doctor's visits. They offer everything you need. It is a complete package.

Mary19753050 June 17, 2014

I liked Silver Arrow Estates. It was very nice, and I was impressed with it. It wasn't too far from where I live, and my church was nearby. From everything I know, Silver Arrow is the best thing in town. The people who run it are very nice. They even invited me for a meeting on how you would handle moving, and it was very informative, as one of them spoke of estate sale. I have to get rid of a lot of stuff before I move into a one-bedroom apartment. I do know some people there from my church, and that was a plus. Pricewise it was sufficient. It was like $2,300 a month for a one-bedroom. Of course, it includes the meals and all kinds of stuff. They had good food, and you could also cook in your apartment. Although, there wasn’t any stove in the apartment, but you could have a microwave and a refrigerator. I had a colon problem, and I need a lot of fiber in my food, and I wouldn't have it with their food, so it would cost me a little on a meal or two to have my fiber. They had a big area, and they could go to the library and read books. They played all kinds of games. They had a lovely dining room with tablecloths. They had a bus, and they took people on certain days to their doctor's appointments. However, you need to be able to walk to ride that bus because they don't have any place for scooters or walkers, and that was a downside. Still, I do think they are wonderful. They sent me a couple of cards to come back and even told me I could come back anytime I wanted to.

John73556650 January 31, 2014

My brother-in-law moved in at Silver Arrow Estates last December. We did a lot of investigation about this facility and everything seemed to check out fine that's why we chose them. Also this facility is close to us. They offer one- and two-bedroom units with full kitchen and kitchenette depending on what you want. Food is just fine. They provide three meals a day. For activities, they would play cards, checkers, and games. They also offer trips, free transportations, etc.

Caring73721950 November 22, 2013

Silver Arrow Estates was a nice place. The people there were very nice and they showed us around. We were able to visit the residents there. They seemed like they were pretty happy to be there. They provided a meal for us. Their dining area was very nice. The food service was excellent. You would just sit down and they would bring the food to you. It was not a cafeteria style. It was more of restaurant style service. The food was good. Their gym area was pretty small and not very much in equipment. But they had a couple of things to get on. They mainly had treadmills.

Mari3 October 22, 2013

Silver Arrow was great and the grounds were beautiful but they were too pushy for me to make a decision for my father. That's not the way I do things. I wanted to make sure that it's the right fit for the right person.

Aileen40 September 10, 2013

I was really impressed with Silver Arrow. It was a good tour and the people looked like they were really enjoying the place. I've heard a lot of good things about this place and I live not far from there.

From Silver Arrow Estates

Silver Arrow Estates is located in Broken Arrow, OK, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Silver Arrow Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Silver Arrow Estates