The Willows Bremerton, WA

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Willows | Bremerton, WA

June 16, 2012

By jennamarie

I visited my grandma at The Willows and it is very lovely. The exterior and the interior are decorated very lavishly, with real plants and paintings on the inside and seasonal gardens in the quart-yard. Not to mention they have plots of gardens available for tenants to cultivate in and a gazebo with a nice view of Mount Rainer on clear days. There is also a huge dining hall; that resembles a fine restaurant, instead of a cafeteria, the serving staff even wears a formal waiters' uniform. The hall includes a salad bar and there is no limit on beverages or deserts. The staff is also very friendly and most can remember almost all the residents name which is quite a few.

May 09, 2012

By Art_Dicko

Upon my arrival to the facility, I was warmly greeted by the pleasant woman sitting behind the front desk. After a few minute wait, I was introduced to the general manager of the entire community. We exchanged minor pleasantries and then immediately embarked upon a tour of the community. I was able to see all of the amenities that are available to every resident. I was very impressed with all of the renovations that had been done to modernize the upstairs cafe and internet lounge. Also located on the second floor, was a movie theater and an arts and crafts room. Another surprise on this floor was the party room that can be reserved by a resident to hold a special event, with the choice of in-house catering, bringing in their own food, or using the kitchenette provided. There are several beautiful landscaped seating areas, strategically placed along a walking path. The biggest draw at this particular facility is the dining room, which serves lunch and dinner. I was impressed at the chef driven kitchen, the kitchen staff and the waitstaff. Yes, you read that correctly, dinner is full service with a waiter or waitress assigned to a table. Although I did not accept the employment offer, the few hours that I had spent at, The Willows, definitely helped to shape my perception of such a facility into a positive one!

About The Willows

The Willows is an independent living community in Bremerton, WA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Willows for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Willows