Woodlands Village | Independent Living

1055 301 Blvd E, Bradenton, FL, 34203

Reviews of Woodlands Village | Independent Living

Franksv052521 June 16, 2016

Although within 2 months we found Dad could not live independently. The staff was wonderful, Dad had a lot of resistance felt he should live with me. Everyone felt my pain and worked real hard on helping Dad transistion. Dad is now in skilled nursing due to many setbacks with his health. But I will never forget the care and help the staff provided us.

Karen102065150 February 22, 2015

We picked Woodlands Village, and my father moved in a month ago. My sister-in-law was looking for a facility for my mother-in-law, and she went through about 10 of them. I asked her what the best three were, then I took my dad, and we liked this one the best. The staff is awesome. The food is extremely grand, but their meals are very healthy and tasty; it was the best part of it. The rooms are beautiful although older; there are three different rooms you can pick from, and we just picked a single apartment with one bedroom and one bathroom. The dining area is well lit and very nice. They have so many activities like going on trips and bingos. I am really impressed with the people and the staff as they are super with everyone.

Elva1 October 18, 2013

My son looked it up and he said Woodlands Village was the best there is. It seems to be pretty good and clean, not expensive, and the staff are really nice. We have been here for 3 weeks. I would recommend this facility.

Gail14 September 26, 2013

We visited Woodlands and it was very nice and clean place. They have a lot of things going on. They offer social activities like games. They have a beauty shop there. They provide three meals a day. They offer services for taking you to the doctor or to the grocery store or go to shopping. It also had the opportunity for long term care. We were very impressed with the facility. If were to decide on a place, it's probably this place.

From Woodlands Village

Woodlands Village independent and assisted living retirement community is situated on fourteen acres of sprawling, landscaped grounds. You'll love our stunning, shady park and comfortable facilities. With numerous beaches, shops, golf courses and museums nearby, residents always have something new to explore.

Floor Plan

Studio: Min: 288 Square feet Max: 288 Square feet
One-bedroom: Min: 640 Square feet Max: 928 Square feet
Two-bedroom: Min: 928 Square feet Max: 928 Square feet

*Rates listed are based on single occupancy

Pet Policy

Holiday Retirement warmly welcomes cats and dogs at no additional fee. Please see community for details.

Office Hours