Brookdale North Boynton Beach | Independent Living

4735 N.W. Seventh Court, Boynton Beach, FL, 33426

Reviews of Brookdale North Boynton Beach | Independent Living

Allen4 April 30, 2014

My wife and I are going into the independent part of The Pointe at Newport Place. The facility is very nice and beautiful. They have beautiful outside areas, a lovely pool, and a wonderful movie theater. They also have a wonderful dining area. They usually have five choices for entrees every night. From what I have seen, everyone is wonderful. They have a very cordial and warm staff, so I can't ask for anything more.

Berta Hemderson March 20, 2014

Newport Place was beautiful and they had entertainment. It was sparkling clean and it had no smell. The people were very friendly and they were kind to all the patients. They weren’t snappy. The rooms were nice and spacious. I didn’t chose it for my dad because my dad would have been at the end of this long hallway.

jfmcintyre June 02, 2012

The staff here were fantastic and really took an interest in my aunt's personality, above and beyond her care. They helped her connect with people and activities suited to her interests, and were sure to treat her as a fully capable person. The support they provided was remarkable. The activities planned helped to keep her active and allowed her to meet new people and create her own support network. One of her favorites was the book club which I believe met weekly. She also really appreciated the full kitchen available and the opportunity to cook at least one meal a day. Breakfast and dinner were provided, but knowing that she could continue to cook (one of her passions) really helped sell the facilities to her. She was also allowed to keep her dog, which I know was a great source of comfort to her. Furthermore, the grounds were beautiful and spacious and provided incentive for them to walk around often.

Lily1 May 24, 2012

This is a personal favorite of mine and my mom is giving great consideration to this place as well. This is a nice place, not brand new but has original condos. This has the nicest, beautiful apartments with full kitchen. This is off the main highway so it's quiet. The grounds have beautiful landscaping; you can take a walk anytime and be safe.

Since this facility has a full kitchen in each room, it only offers two meals every day; breakfast and dinner. You can either cook or pay an extra of $5 for the meal. Some services they offer to their residents are cleaning the apartment once a week, providing transportation, etc.

They also prepare at least ten to fifteen activities per day and organized clubs for those who have similar interests. Examples of the clubs are men's club and book's club that meet every week. You can also bring your pet in this facility.

However, I wish they offered three meals every day and has more parking space.

From Brookdale North Boynton Beach

Brookdale North Boynton Beach provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

The Pointe is under going a complete renovation of our common areas - We are expanding our secure memory support neighborhood - We have 24 hour nursing in the community.

Features of Brookdale North Boynton Beach