Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure | Independent Living

9515 198th Avenue East, Bonney Lake, WA, 98391

Reviews of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure | Independent Living

Ron36 October 22, 2014

My mom is happy to be in Cedar Ridge. The staff is really knowledgeable and nice. The facility is gorgeous. It is like a forest setting with trees around it. The food is fine. Every hour there is something going on in terms of activities.

Caring83043650 April 30, 2014

I chose Cedar Ridge for my mother. In quality, in what they offered, their food, and services as far as I can tell, I would rate them highly. They had a memory care wing, which was not closed off from the rest of the facility. For some people, it might not have been secured enough, but for my mother it would have been perfect, and she liked it. The rooms were quite large. She would have been ready to move there. She was planning to move there that very weekend, but she suddenly became so ill, and she passed away. The fee to reserve a room was pretty high. On the other hand, their monthly charges were a little lower than some places. The people seemed very nice and welcoming. Again, they have lots of activities and a bus that takes people to various places, like church or doctor's appointments. I was able to eat there, and their food was good.

allisn December 26, 2012

Upon first look, Cedar Ridge is a large and well organized facility. The facility is open, airy and well maintained. Cedar Ridge contains both an assisted living side and also a nursing unit. The staff is well informed, friendly, and very helpful. The residents seem well cared for, happy and satisfied with their experience. The staff appears to be knowledgeable, well informed, and eager to assist any person in need. The grounds are extensive and well maintained with large open areas for walking and enjoying nature. The resident apartments are spacious and well appointed. Cedar Ridge offers a large selection of classes, gatherings and activities designed with resident enjoyment in mind. Cedar Ridge residents have ample access to all of the elements needed in order to continue living a happy, and active life well into their golden years.Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience visiting Cedar Ridge Assisted Living and I am very likely to suggest it to my patients looking for an alternative to living alone.

jellybelly June 02, 2012

WOW,I remember thinking as I walked through the front door of Cedar Ridge. What a pretty decor, but the appearance of the staff, didn't match the decor. The woman at the front desk had stringy hair and her top looked to small. Hum, I thought,as I was waiting for the admission person for a tour, I didn't have to wait long. A tall slender, well dressed woman came quickly down the hall, with her hand stretched out. The tour went well, she was able to answer my questions with the greatest of ease. My parents were seeking a place that would be able to get veteran benefits to pay 100%. Not a problem I was told, the business office will handle every thing, but my parents had to be there. Ok, I brought them in. Now my dad had some trouble remembering details and my mom wasn't much better. During the meeting with the business office, director of services, my parents and I. I recall the director becoming impatient with the retelling of info. The business office assuring my parents that they can work the impossible, and for them not to worry. Before I knew it my father was handing over a 3 thousand dollar check. To make a long story short. The director of services was fired shortly after the meeting and the business office failed to get veteran benefits to pay for my parents stay but refused to give the money back. My attorney did me a favor and went to the facilities corporate office and returned with the 3 thousand dollars. But WOW it was a pretty place.

From Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

Located just one block from Highway 410, nestled in a beautiful park-like setting. Our location offers peaceful, rustic atmosphere while still being within minutes of numberous restaurants , grocery stores and boutiques. Adjacent health and medical centers are another benefit of this location.

Features of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater Room, Washer/dryer in apt

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Maximum rate: $3,895/month

• Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure