Banyan Place Independent Living

2950 NW 5th Avenue, Boca Raton, FL, 33431

Reviews of Banyan Place | Independent Living

July 28, 2016

By AS364047

Banyan Place was very nice. It was kind of slow and we waited a long time, but everybody was really nice, and it was very clean. The dining room looked like a restaurant. I liked it. It's a very open space so people could see each other. They didn't have much entertainment there. They had a place to watch TV, a reading area, and chess.

February 10, 2016

By Marilyn21189450

I would not recommend Banyan Place. I didn’t like it for me because I’m not at a stage where I needed a walker. I saw a lot of handicapped people walking with walkers or in wheelchairs. The rooms didn’t look updated too.

October 09, 2013

By Stephanie15

I chose the Banyan Place because of the people, the food and the cleanliness. The staff is unbelievably nice. They always say hello and if they see you trying to do something they'll stop and ask, "Can I help you?" If you need something done, they'll do it immediately. There's lots of activities here, they have movie nights, bingo, jewelry making which is really nice because the jewelry that the person brings here is really good quality.

Photos of Banyan Place

Features of Banyan Place

• Minimum Rate: $1995/month

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:01

About Banyan Place

At Banyan Place, a Senior Retirement Community in Boca Raton, Florida, you can enjoy a retirement lifestyle offering comfort, convenience and safety at a very affordable cost. In addition, all that east Boca Raton offers is right outside your front door. Banyan Place is close to shopping, beaches, Florida Atlantic University programs, theatre, medical offices and Boca Regional, one of the top rated hospitals in the country. From our friendly family of residents to our caring staff, Banyan Place takes great pride in providing residents (and their families) with the finest affordable independent retirement living in Southeast Florida. If supplemental medical care should be needed we participate with many professional Home Health Care agencies.

After breakfast in the dining room you may choose to join your friends in an exercise class. Later in the morning you may board our bus for a scheduled trip to the 5th Avenue Mall, shopping at Publix, CVS and take advantage of the many exceptional dining opportunities throughout the Boca area for lunch and socialization. In addition, our scheduled transportation system provides service to local doctors, clinics and hospital programs.

Afternoon activities offered range from card games, discussion groups, Bingo, movies to a weekly happy hour providing entertainment and desserts. Evening activities start with a delicious four course dinner in the Dining Room followed by social activities. Each month we provide an elegant dining experience complete with shrimp cocktail, prime rib and twice baked potatoes as just one example!

One of the major concerns facing many seniors today is outliving their financial resources. At Banyan Place the low monthly fee allows you the opportunity to stretch your retirement dollars and remain financially independent for a much longer period of time. Enjoy affordable retirement living at Banyan Place in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida.

Map of Banyan Place