Redbud Hills

3211 E Moores Pike, Bloomington, IN, 47401

Reviews of Redbud Hills

August 28, 2014

Redbud is independent living, but they allows assisted care and medical care to come in for you. The place is clean, but it doesn’t seem like a very interesting place. The rooms seemed very small and they don’t have a stove in case you want to cook. Some rooms have balconies. The staff that I met were very nice and friendly. They have a turnover of managers though, which did not sound very nice to me. They have a new chef. They have card games and stuff like that. This facility is cheaper.

August 28, 2014

By Donald24

Holiday Retirement (Redbud Hills) was first class. In the dining room, they would bring a cart, deliver the food to your table and the table always had flowers. They had all kinds of dressing for your salad and they played music in the background. They had library facility and exercise equipment that you could use at any time. I am a widower and I could have a one-bedroom. If you were married or had a spouse, you could have a two-bedroom. Everything was furnished, including TV and the only thing you had to pay for, I guess, was the telephone.

May 29, 2014

My wife and I lived in Redbud Hills, which is not an assisted living. It's an independent living home. They probably have a hundred plus residents. They don't provide any medical assistance whatsoever. If you have a medical problem, like you've fallen and you can't get up, you have to call 911. You have to furnish your own apartment. They do have refrigerators, and they have very few furnished apartments. They have a little bit of an exercise facility, and you can walk around the building. I can't say the food is outstanding. It isn't bad, just average. I like best the camaraderie and friendship with all the people. I was able to establish a card club, and I was pretty satisfied with that.

March 18, 2014

By Carolyn36

Redbud Hills was very attractive and very nice. The place is very clean looking. The lady that I met was very nice and informative. I liked that she has her own staff that cooks the food there. The food was pretty good. I was impressed.

Photos of Redbud Hills

Features of Redbud Hills

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Redbud Hills

Redbud Hills is located in Bloomington, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Redbud Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Redbud Hills