Redbud Hills

3211 E Moores Pike, Bloomington, IN, 47401

Reviews of Redbud Hills

Caring81449550 May 29, 2014

My wife and I lived in Redbud Hills, which is not an assisted living. It's an independent living home. They probably have a hundred plus residents. They don't provide any medical assistance whatsoever. If you have a medical problem, like you've fallen and you can't get up, you have to call 911. You have to furnish your own apartment. They do have refrigerators, and they have very few furnished apartments. They have a little bit of an exercise facility, and you can walk around the building. I can't say the food is outstanding. It isn't bad, just average. I like best the camaraderie and friendship with all the people. I was able to establish a card club, and I was pretty satisfied with that.

Carolyn36 March 18, 2014

Redbud Hills was very attractive and very nice. The place is very clean looking. The lady that I met was very nice and informative. I liked that she has her own staff that cooks the food there. The food was pretty good. I was impressed.

From Redbud Hills

Redbud Hills is located in Bloomington, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Redbud Hills for a visit...and stay!

Features of Redbud Hills

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room