Town Village Vestavia Hills

2385 Dolly Ridge Road, Birmingham, AL, 35243

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Town Village Vestavia Hills

Linda94901850 May 11, 2016

My mother is in Town Village in Vestavia and she's been there for about a month now. It's wonderful. There's so much to do; they've got their own theater, they've got a pool, there's so many different sitting areas, they've got buses that take them all over the place. I'd move here, in fact I am here everyday. The facility is beautiful. There's a lot to do. The rooms and apartments are very nice. It's one bed-room apartment which is plenty for my mom and I believe some of the apartments are bigger in here because I've been in some different ones and so they're all different sizes and I know there are even 2-bedroom apartments here. They've got different sizes for whatever your needs may be. They've got it pretty much down.

Caring daughter105676950 February 29, 2016

Mom just moved to Town Village last month. The rooms are big enough to accommodate her. There's a swimming pool, so they can do water aerobics And there's also a library. She likes the food. The workers are good. They provided everything we needed.

Cglass January 27, 2016

My mom has lived here for several months and she has come to absolutely love it. We have met some of the best people ever among the many residents and I can't say enough about the staff. I would highly recommend town village in vestavia.

George121435650 December 30, 2015

I liked Town Village but it was three stories, and the rooms they had would have make mom and step dad walk a long way to make them an active part of the community for meals and everything. Also, they did not have any room available at that time. It was nice, clean, and the people seemed professional. They had a pool and an exercise room.

Caring105924750 February 11, 2015

I like everything about Town Village. It has a gym and a swimming pool inside, and it’s just a really nice place to live. I checked different one, and I liked this one the best.

Heather14 November 30, 2014

We thought Town Village was very nice. It did have assisted living, and it also had nursing care and different levels. It was probably my mother’s second choice. It was a little bit less expensive. Very nice facilities. It was important for her to have a nice dining facility because she does cook, and she was very pleased with that. We did try the food, and she was very pleased with that, too.

One of the issues is they do not have any Alzheimer's care. My mother is completely fine; my stepfather is in early or middle stages of Alzheimer's so she was scared if she moved there that they would have to move again if he got worse or he would have to move somewhere else. She did like the facility. It wasn’t quite as grand or as fancy, but it was very nice. It was well kept and not rundown at all. You could just tell it was a quality place.

lrstella June 26, 2013

Town Village Vestavia Hills was an excellent facility. They were set up like a little town. They had a swimming pool, little stores and an exercise place. You have everything there that you could need. They also had a bus that could take you places and they probably had the best activities. The places were quite lovely and the prices were good too. It was multi-story and it was not a good set-up for my sister at this time.

Linda61149750 May 29, 2013

I went to Town Village Vestavia Hills for a visit. I was impressed by the facility but the rate was a little above what I could afford. And the rate included everything even if I won't be able to use it.

About Town Village Vestavia Hills

Town Village Vestavia Hills is an independent living community in Birmingham, AL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Town Village Vestavia Hills for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Town Village Vestavia Hills

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 65

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Town Village Vestavia Hills