Town Village Vestavia Hills

Overview of Ratings

4.5

February 29, 2016

By Caring daughter105676950

Mom just moved to Town Village last month. The rooms are big enough to accommodate her. There's a swimming pool, so they can do water aerobics And there's also a library. She likes the food. The workers are good. They provided everything we needed.

January 27, 2016

By Cglass

My mom has lived here for several months and she has come to absolutely love it. We have met some of the best people ever among the many residents and I can't say enough about the staff. I would highly recommend town village in vestavia.

December 30, 2015

By George121435650

I liked Town Village but it was three stories, and the rooms they had would have make mom and step dad walk a long way to make them an active part of the community for meals and everything. Also, they did not have any room available at that time. It was nice, clean, and the people seemed professional. They had a pool and an exercise room.

February 11, 2015

I like everything about Town Village. It has a gym and a swimming pool inside, and it’s just a really nice place to live. I checked different one, and I liked this one the best.

November 30, 2014

By Heather14

We thought Town Village was very nice. It did have assisted living, and it also had nursing care and different levels. It was probably my mother’s second choice. It was a little bit less expensive. Very nice facilities. It was important for her to have a nice dining facility because she does cook, and she was very pleased with that. We did try the food, and she was very pleased with that, too. One of the issues is they do not have any Alzheimer's care. My mother is completely fine; my stepfather is in early or middle stages of Alzheimer's so she was scared if she moved there that they would have to move again if he got worse or he would have to move somewhere else. She did like the facility. It wasn’t quite as grand or as fancy, but it was very nice. It was well kept and not rundown at all. You could just tell it was a quality place.

June 26, 2013

By lrstella

Town Village Vestavia Hills was an excellent facility. They were set up like a little town. They had a swimming pool, little stores and an exercise place. You have everything there that you could need. They also had a bus that could take you places and they probably had the best activities. The places were quite lovely and the prices were good too. It was multi-story and it was not a good set-up for my sister at this time.

May 29, 2013

By Linda61149750

I went to Town Village Vestavia Hills for a visit. I was impressed by the facility but the rate was a little above what I could afford. And the rate included everything even if I won't be able to use it.

Photos of Town Village Vestavia Hills

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Town Village Vestavia Hills

Town Village Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the stone fireplace, or catch up over a cup of coffee. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or join us in the bustling Town Square. Take one of the many classes offered in our fitness center, or take a dip in our heated indoor pool. Grab a book from our library, or pick up last-minute needs at our convenience store.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Our beautiful community boasts courtyards and lush wooded areas with walking trails, ideal for strolling the grounds, visiting with friends or gardening in our raised garden beds.

Great restaurant-style dining 7am-7pm, salon, theatre, fitness center, billiards, pool, secure parking.

Map of Town Village Vestavia Hills