Basecost

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Regency Pointe

Posted by Caring107254950 March 07, 2015
4.0

I was very impressed with Regency. It was modern and clean. Everyone was friendly. They offer a tier of services: independent living, assisted living, and a dementia unit.

Posted by Kathlyn Campbell June 27, 2014

A very friendly and helpful staff. They provide quality in every way without complaining. All cooking and house cleaning are taken care of, while I do the enjoying!

Posted by Peggy Clark June 27, 2014
4.0

The staff is outstanding. Their service and activities are good. They treat the seniors very well.

Posted by Pat Clay June 19, 2014

Regency Pointe is not only a beautiful landscaped facility. It is a caring facility. The personel is very friendly and cooperative to residents needs. As one ages, Regency Pointe is the place to reside.

Posted by Tom McKenzi June 19, 2014

Anytime I have needed assistance all I've had to do is ask. All employees respond, and with a smile. Service in the dinning room is the same.

Posted by Bill94616950 June 18, 2014

Administration and staff are dedicated and caring persons. Services such as dining, housekeeping, activities and transportation are excellent. Staff is constantly looking for ways to improve services to residents. My wife and I have lived at regency Pointe for 7 years and we love it!

Posted by Gloria21 June 13, 2014
4.0

The place is adequate, safe, and secure!

Posted by Joe-Ann Dooley June 13, 2014

The staff is very friendly, dedicated and caring with a knowledgable and efficient medical staff. The dining is nutritious with a wide variety of delicious menus. They have many organized activities to take part in. Regency Point provides a home like environment. If you can't be at home, this is the next best place.

Posted by Betty92062150 May 13, 2014

Having visited other retirement we made communities, my husband and I are convinced that our we made the right decision when we chose Regency Pointe for our retirement home. The staff is very kind and caring. We enjoy the many activities Regency Pointe provides for its residents.

Posted by Mary92062050 May 13, 2014

Fun, carefree living describes it all! I have lived at Regency Pointe for almost eight years and loved it. Who wouldn't? Wonderful meals served in elegant dining room, housekeeping services, activities with friends, security, heated pool, planned trips, friendly and attentive director and staff are only a few of the reasons I'm so happy living at Regency Pointe.

Posted by D.C.1 June 27, 2012

This is one of the newest and perhaps the nicest assisted living facilities in my area. Last year I was helping my great uncle to find an assisted living facility. Although he is in his eighties, my uncle is still highly functioning and capable of fulfilling some of his daily needs. He still prepares his own meals and drives. Our goal was to find him a place that would provide him with support and care while also enabling him to retain his independence. I heard about Regency Point from a friend and called to set up a tour.I was highly impressed during my tour of this facility. The staff were accomodating and friendly. I appreciated the differences between Regency Pointe and traditional long term care facilities. Everything was nicely decorated and the glass elevator adds a nice touch. There are on site activities for the tenants including a beauty parlor and gym. I also like that Regency Pointe has its own buses to transport its residents.My family ultimately chose another facility due to cost, but I do believe that Regency Pointe is a good option if its within your budget.

Location of Regency Pointe

Features of Regency Pointe

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Lowest monthly rate: 1,995
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,995
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Get-listed-tab