Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

December 01, 2013

By Caring72204750

Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living was the best one that I saw. It had a lot of activities. I talked to the activities director and he seemed very nice. He told what was going on and what was to be coming up in the future and it just seemed a whole lot better. It didn't feel like a nursing home. It was different. I don't know how to explain it. If I were to make a choice, it would be that one. The staff seemed very nice. It was great. If someone needed to be in a facility, that's where I would send them.

May 20, 2013

By caring0502313

Mom is going to Colonial Gardens. It's a beautiful facility. It looks like a cruise ship inside. It looks lovely, comfortable, friendly and supportive. The staff seemed wonderful.

May 20, 2013

By Amy9

I would definitely recommend Colonial Gardens. It's very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is very clean and the rooms are beautiful. The food's good.

About Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living is an independent living community in Beverly, MA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living