Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

December 18, 2014

By Deborah123

Sterling Heights was very nice, but it was too expensive. It’s beautiful, they supply three meals, and it’s pretty nice. They have a gym, tours, and a pool. The one woman that walked us through it was very nice. They have a recreation room with a pool table.

September 30, 2014

By Barbara60615050

Sterling Heights is where my mom is at now. It is a month-to-month. Their apartments are the most beautiful apartments I have ever seen. Sterling Heights is beautiful, but they're new here to us. They're supposed to be OK -- they were promised to be -- but they're just not ready I guess. They run out of food, and their meals, in the beginning when we were first there, had been amazing. They will not supply steaks because they say it is so expensive, so you eat fish or chicken, and most of the time, my mom doesn't even eat there anymore. Her kitchen is not a full kitchen, but you can bring your microwave and stuff. It is a little efficiency apartment, but it is beautiful. My mom goes to exercise class and they put a video on and that's what they do, just that video. It is a beautiful place, but they're going through their problems. It is cheaper than any place we have been to. However, they need to stop making promises they're not going to keep. My mom should go down and have a restaurant-style dinner because that's what they said. She has the right to demand things that they promised her. They need to keep the kitchen staff; I don't know why they couldn't. They had been through seven chefs since my mother moved in since this summer. Also, how they can trust their staff when they haven't been there a long time? They're firing so many or letting them go or not showing up, but the high point is, I don't care if that's happening, my mother shouldn't suffer from it.

September 27, 2013

By Debra15

He is in a place really close to me now called Sterling Heights. The place is brand new and they provide three meals a day. They do a lot of activities and it's the cheapest facility that we've found.

About Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living is an independent living community in Bethlehem, PA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living