Bethel Park

2960 Bethel Church Rd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102

Reviews of Bethel Park

Michelle158138 June 23, 2016

We moved my mom into a one-bedroom in Bethel Park. It's a nice independent living place. They do three meals a day, cleaning once a week, and have nurses, physical and occupational therapists on-staff if needed. Everything is just perfect.

JamesDUHKI May 22, 2016

The staff at Bethel Park was very friendly and showed us all around. It was all good and the place was very nice. They gave us a good meal. We didn't find anything wrong with the place at all, but we are not just ready yet. They had some singing and puzzles.

Tina46 May 11, 2016

Bethel Park was very nice and had large rooms. The staff was wonderful, great with the residents, and very nice. The dining area was wonderful, and the meal selection was fine.

Caring CousinDXTAE May 11, 2016

My cousin is at Bethel Park. Everything seems to be fine. There is a kitchenette in the room, and the bathroom is great. Her room is much better than where she was before. It is small but manageable for her. My cousin has some disability that she is coping with, so we have help coming in to give her physical therapy and aide comes in to bathe her. We have to do that all on our own because Bethel Park is just a retirement community. The food seems to be good, though, and my cousin seems to be happy there. There are many activities going on. Everyone seems friendly and caring, so it seems like a nice, homey place, but it does need a little updating. Other than that, I’m pretty much pleased with the place. They have a good response system. They have three call buttons in her room and seem to be very responsive. They have been very helpful through this whole transition of getting her in there.

Caring Visitor13 January 30, 2016

Bethel Park was very limited. We were looking for a CCRC. It was a very nice facility, but it did not suit our needs.

Jodene1 November 25, 2015

Bethel Park was very nice. The room my father would have been in was like 300 square feet wide, though, so it was basically just a small room with a bathroom. They had everything that all of the other facilities had, too, but I just couldn’t see my father spending $2,100 for a room that is that small. The facility did have a restaurant, a billiard room, and computer in the library, just like all the other ones. The staff seemed very nice, and the facility was very nice and clean.

Caring110696050 August 12, 2015

My parents moved to Bethel Park a month ago. What they liked about it was that it was definitely within their budget -- it was affordable. They also liked that it was an independent living situation and not specifically an assisted living situation. They really love the apartment. It is huge -- two bedrooms, two full baths, very spacious, it's on a corner, large windows, lots of daylight -- and it's close to Peters, close to Mount Lebanon, close to places that they're used to. There are lots of amenities. My father has gone to a Bible study, and historians spoke the other day. They've had lots of entertainment. My mom does exercise three days a week. She is doing yoga, TheraBand exercises, and some aerobics with weights. There's a hairdresser on the site that does my mom's hair and cuts my father's hair. There's a bank that goes there once a week. St. Thomas More has a Eucharistic minister and a deacon that goes on Sundays, so they can receive communion. They're just really very happy there. There are lots for them to do, and they love the food. They have absolutely no complaints. The managers who are on-site are wonderful and extremely helpful. They really help them to integrate, meet lots of people, and feel like they were a valued part of the community.

Sherry110614750 August 10, 2015

I visited Bethel Park. The staff was very nice. They gave us a tour of the place, but unfortunately, my sister needed more help. The services were available, if she would take more, but she was on a limited income. The rooms were all very nice. They were spacious, depending on how much you wanted to pay. We were practically there for lunch, it was very good, and the people were very attentive. They had activities planned for them. They were in the area where we grew up, and it was convenient to the malls and shopping. The place was absolutely beautiful.

Cheryl110104750 July 21, 2015

I visited Bethel Park. The dining room was nice. However, the rooms themselves -- the ones they have set up -- they were more for people who don't cook for themselves. They didn't provide any way for you to have a stove or a refrigerator for you to be able to cook your own. You don't even have a dining room. I guess for the people there, they like it, I ate with them, and they had good food, but I would not want to eat in their dining room every time, so that was kind of my thing. I think it was a place where you're independent in a way, but not as independent as I would like, so that was a problem for me. My suggestion for them is to provide a way for people to be able to eat themselves in their rooms. It's just not set up the way I would like it. They were nice people, and they were pleasant, but it just wasn't for me. They do have activities for the people, but I don't know if I would even want to live in one because I don't feel like I need it, at least not yet. Also, I know they do a little bit of exercise, but they need more challenging exercises, so you push a little bit. The instructors there didn't know how to push you to your limits and not hurt yourself, but there are ways to provide everybody with more exercise because that's important.

Dave30 May 24, 2015

The staff was very helpful at Bethel Park. My experience with them was positive. The rooms were good.

Jim100591050 February 22, 2015

Bethel Park is perfect for my mother. It was excellent. She is 93, and she is comfortable. It was beautiful. It was more of a retirement facility than assisted living.

They have a beautiful dining room and a wait staff. They had everything that I would probably be comfortable. The staff was extremely welcoming and very attentive, and I would highly recommend the place.

From Bethel Park

Bethel Park is located in Bethel Park, PA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bethel Park for a visit...and stay!

Features of Bethel Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room