Stone Lodge

1460 NE 27th St, Bend, OR, 97701

Reviews of Stone Lodge

Lewis3 December 18, 2014

I had hip replacement, and I was recovering at Bend Transitional Care. I think I was the luckiest guy in the world. You had your own little room, they’ve got occupational, physical therapists, other nurses, CNAs, and the assistants. I thought it was fantastic. Here come a little folded up paper for what the next meal was going to be. You got to choose what you wanted for the meals. The food is basically fantastic, and there was only a couple of times that I didn’t care for it but other people liked it so it had to be good food.

The room is heated with an automated heater and an air conditioner. One CNA brought me coffee and a newspaper every morning after she came in. The occupational and physical therapy ladies work in a team; they had me walking with one of these assisted walkers within a week. I was so impressed by the physical therapist, with the way she was doing it, starting on the foot and working right on up. That’s the reason that she had me with my weight on that foot and then walking on it. I was so impressed that I wrote a letter of recommendation about her and the occupational therapist.

Rhonda8 April 25, 2014

I really liked Stone Lodge. They're just really friendly. The staff was wonderful. You can pay extra for assistance there. It's affordable for what Mom needs right now. They do three meals a day. They have lots of activities. Everybody seems just really sweet. Her room is like three times the size as where she came from. It has a huge bathroom, lots of storage, closet, a little kitchen, a little living room, and a nice balcony. So it is really perfect. They invited me, my husband, mother-in-law, and father-in-law to come to lunch, and it was really nice. The building is nice, and the location is great. The price was great, too. I think her place was very roomy, light, and wasn't depressing. It was nice and cheery.

Jerry17 October 30, 2013

What I do like about Stone Lodge is that they allow you to use their other facilities across the nation. The staff accommodated us when we visited the facility were wonderful and they seemed to be very knowledgeable in what they are talking about. Their rooms were very large compared to some of the others. They have great surroundings. We were able to eat there and the food was great. I would just like them to put a salad bar because I do like a salad bar as some of the others do.

1544gina January 06, 2012

Stone Lodge is comfortable and quiet for the usual retirement couple. It offers meals, activities, transportation, interaction, and the staff is very sweet. Unfortunately, a cleaning service wasn't offered to my grandfather living in the facility--nor was anyone looking after him. When I visited once or twice a month, I was shocked at the condition of his apartment: there were needles left on the floor that he had dropped/lost (he was diabetic), lost pills on the floor, old food and garbage that my grandfather was unable to take care of himself, and it looked like they had hardly helped him do laundry, even though he was considered an assisted living resident. Overall, I think the staff at the facility means well, but might not be for an individual or couple that is in need of full assisted living--just a retirement community for those who are still independent.

From Stone Lodge

Stone Lodge is located in Bend, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stone Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Features of Stone Lodge

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room