Reviews of Spring Creek by Bonaventure | Independent Living
Caring104368450 April 07, 2015
I visited this facility
I liked the fact that Spring Creek is a new facility, so everything is up-to-date and in good condition. The person who showed us around was very helpful and very informative. The rooms were adequate. Everything was kept clean; I didn't see any problems.
scotia March 12, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
spring Creek is a beautiful building with excellent leisure programming, staff who are mostly kind and caring. Dining room issues are on going with long delays in serving meals, especially at dinner time. Staff turnover seems quite high in the few months that my parents have been in residence. Telephone service is an ongoing problem, especially for long distance calls.
From Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Life on your terms
Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.
We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.
Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.
Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.
Freedom & Choice
Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.
Begin the Adventure
Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter
What Makes Us Special
Spring Creek is conveniently located on East Bakerview Road near Meridian Street. Just a short distance from Bellis Fair Mall, Bellingham Country Club and Cornwall Park, our location has something for everyone. Minutes away from restaurants and grocery stores, our tree-lined campus offers a country-like setting with easy access to all the services you would want.
Features of Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Medication Management
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Washer/dryer in apt
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Computer class, Field Trips to local sites of interest
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $2,845/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities