The Garden Club

13350 SE 26th St, Bellevue, WA, 98005

Reviews of The Garden Club

Caring103814850 January 04, 2015

The Garden Club has quite a few couples, and that’s one thing we like better. The price is less, and we liked the dining room arrangement better in others because they had a two hour span that you could come in and eat. The meal is served at one time, and there’s 75 people in the in the dining room at one time so it gets noisy, but the food is good. There are tables, you order from the menu, and you have choices. Everybody was very courteous, and it has better access to outside areas for me to walk my dog.

Caring77907550 August 31, 2014

I am happy with The Garden Club. It is not perfect, but nothing really is. They have a nice bunch of residents here. Holiday Retirement is a very big corporation. The locals have little authority, and I think that is where the problem starts. The criticism I have about the place is the orderliness. They are tight with money, and that is why it is difficult to get maintenance done. This particular facility has a parking space that is inadequate. I don't really have a problem with the food, but a lot of the residents complain about the high salt content. Other than that, I think this place is pretty well run. The three activities that get most of the people are bowling, bingo, and sing alongs. They also have bus rides. They do a mystery tour once a week. They also have a large group of health care providers who come in here for those residents who need it. I could say that the staff here is terrific. They are very pleasant and confident. I think very highly of all of them.

Jo Ann3 June 28, 2014

We were able to eat at The Garden Club (13350 SE 26th St). The food was OK, but it wasn't the greatest in the world. Their places were small, and that is one of the things that somewhat concerns me, but I loved the staff there. The staff is just fantastic. I liked the location there, too. I think it is a good location. It seems to be pretty convenient to everything. But I have to say that the staff was what really got me there. They were the ones that I was really excited about. I was also excited about some of the programs they had. They'd go for a Sunday afternoon drive sometimes, to get out and go somewhere or do something. They genuinely care about the people who live there. It's not just a job.

From The Garden Club

The Garden Club is located in Bellevue, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Garden Club for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Garden Club

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room