The Garden Club

Overview of Ratings

3.8

June 28, 2014

By Jo Ann3

We were able to eat at The Garden Club (13350 SE 26th St). The food was OK, but it wasn't the greatest in the world. Their places were small, and that is one of the things that somewhat concerns me, but I loved the staff there. The staff is just fantastic. I liked the location there, too. I think it is a good location. It seems to be pretty convenient to everything. But I have to say that the staff was what really got me there. They were the ones that I was really excited about. I was also excited about some of the programs they had. They'd go for a Sunday afternoon drive sometimes, to get out and go somewhere or do something. They genuinely care about the people who live there. It's not just a job.

Photos of The Garden Club

Features of The Garden Club

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About The Garden Club

The Garden Club is located in Bellevue, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Garden Club for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Garden Club