Reviews of KingsPath Senior Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About KingsPath Senior Living
KingsPath Senior Living is a senior living apartment community physically connected to the new Ridgeview Health Campus in Belle Plaine, Minn. KingsPath Senior Living will include 55 units, a community room, chapel and a pub.
The 55 unit facility will consist of 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans in a three story building with underground parking and storage.
KingsPath Senior Living is considered part of a 22-acre continuum of care campus. With additional support services readily available, you are never far from receiving additional care.
KingsPath Senior Living Amenities:
- Community room with fireplace
- Private Pub
- Onsite property manager
- Lawn maintenance
- Indoor walk to Ridgeview Clinic physicians
- Dining Services
- Community room
- Outdoor walking paths
- Individual unit balcony or patio
- Spacious kitchen with appliances
- Central air conditioning
- Ample closet space
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Handicap accessible
- Wifi in common areas
- Individual laundry facilities in each apartment
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Sizeable closets and additional storage units
- Dedicated property manager
- Individually controlled heating and central air conditioning
- Fire detection and sprinkler system throughout the building
Welcoming people of all faiths, KingsPath Senior Living offers a Christ-centered environment. All residents, regardless of their religious affiliations, are invited to participate in our on-campus chaplaincy services. An ordained pastor visits regularly and provides Bible classes, devotions and one-on-one spiritual counseling, if desired.
Thank you for your interest at KingsPath Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of KingsPath Senior Living
Features of KingsPath Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $1300/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Resident Capacity: 55