Parc Place

1301 Airport Fwy, Bedford, TX, 76021

Reviews of Parc Place

June 30, 2016

By Lanell467527

Parc Place felt like a big hotel. It was cold and dark-colored. I went there and knew that I didn’t want to live there.
Thank you for your feedback. Choosing a new home is a very personal decision and we hope you find what you are looking for soon. If we can be of any assistance one of our staff would be happy to answer your questions. The villas are often a good option if the tower does not meet your personal expectations. Sincerely, The Parc Place Team

January 24, 2016

By Max12

We are looking for a community with patio homes, and Parc Place was one of the few that has them. The staff, and the residents were friendly. We had a meal. The food was very good, and we met the chef. The dining area was like a little restaurant. They have a lot of activities. They do card games and dominos. They had transportation to churches on Sundays, ice cream parlor, and grocery stores. The waiting list was 5 to 6 months.

November 10, 2015

By Karen107148750

My mom hasn't moved into Parc Place Retirement Community yet, but we already love the place. The staff was wonderful during our visit there. I've only been in one of their apartments, but it was very clean. The dining room looked wonderful. I have nothing but high praise for Parc Place Retirement Community.

Thank your for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming your Mom to Parc Place and introducing her to all of the wonderful residents and staff waiting to get to know her. If there is anything we can do for you or your mom, please let us know. Welcome to Parc Place - The Parc Place team

October 19, 2015

By Caring Daughter27

My mother-in-law has settled in at Parc Place and she is very happy with the place. She recommends it highly. They have lots of activities available. The apartments are updated and clean. It's a very cheerful place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful and she loves it. It was also one of the reasons why she chose this place.

September 08, 2015

Parc Place provides good services. My mother and I were invited for lunch, and it was wonderful. I think they’ve got their own chef. The rooms and apartments were good. It was kind of an upscale place. They have someone on site 24hrs a day if you need help.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Parc Place. The meals are indeed prepared by a team of chefs and they will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed your meal. We have a variety of floor plans to choose from in the tower and villas with both two and three bedrooms available. Emergency maintenance and Lifeline are available on site. We hope to see you soon at Parc Place! Thank you! -The Parc Place team

July 14, 2015

The staff is very nice at Parc Place. The apartments are very well kept and very clean. My mom says the food is good.

June 22, 2015

By Anonymous107019550

Parc Place is a good place. They have been there for 10 years. My parent's room is excellent. They have people that come in and clean it every two weeks.

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to providing the best retirement community for our group of wonderful residents. We are happy to hear that you and your parents like your apartment home and please let us know if you need anything or any information on the activities and meals available at Parc Place. - Parc Place

December 23, 2014

Parc Place was spotless, and it's just been redone. The staff during the tour was outstanding. They have entertainment, transportation, and a pool.

July 30, 2014

By Joyce44

I am really happy that I had moved to Parc Place. It's just my fourth week in the facility so I am fairly new to the place. The facility is really huge and they have a lot of residents here, a lot of people that I can get to know. They have a lot of activities and they keep the residents fairly busy. They actually put out a calendar at the beginning of each month and each day they have an activity for us to attend. We also have outings to different restaurants may be two outings a week. It's really a progressive place as they really think ahead. I am really not familiar with the food because I don’t eat here, but I know they really have topnotch chefs downstairs and they are really friendly. The residents are also very friendly. You can just sit down with them and start talking and it feels like we've been here for a long time. Usually when I have questions, they are answered and there is not a big turnover in staff which I really like.

May 20, 2014

I had my grandfather set to move in to Parc Place, but he passed away. I was pleased with the facility and everything they had to offer. The unit that they were going to move him into had a washer and dryer in it. It was close to the dining facility, and it had everything that he needed.

September 20, 2013

Parc Place has everything. We even have a library and a swimming pool. I especially like the swimming pool. We have plenty of activities. We have exercise classes every morning. We also have concerts. Staff is changing all the time but this place has nice employees. We have a new activity director and there is also a lady that takes care of the residents. With regards to accommodation, I have a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, a dining table and a kitchenette. It is pretty expensive here but I like this place overall.

August 30, 2013

By Aileen36

They were very nice at Parc Place. It was very clean, I met some of the people who lived there, and they were very friendly. The apartment was very nice and clean but their one bedroom was way too small. They had a swimming pool, a pool table and a library where you can go sit and read. They had a little area where you can go drink coffee. Everybody there seemed real happy.

Photos of Parc Place

Features of Parc Place

About Parc Place

Parc Place is an independent community for senior living in Fort Worth. Located on the west side of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan area in the city of Bedford, Parc Place offers convenient access to major travel arteries and DFW airport

Parc Place is a unique senior community for senior living in Fort Worth, TX, offering beautiful custom apartments in a five -story midrise building complete with 3- bedroom / 2- bath villas and a two- car garage within the gated community. Parc Place Retirement Community is the only one of its kind in the area where those enjoying senior living in Fort Worth can take advantage of a medical office building attached by a common secured hallway. The adjacent Parc Plaza building houses numerous doctors as well as a rehab facility and an imaging center for the convenience of those living in these senior apartments in Fort Worth.

Map of Parc Place