Hearthstone at Murrayhill

10880 SW Davies Rd, Beaverton, OR, 97008

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Hearthstone at Murrayhill

linda sharpe February 26, 2014

Hearthstone was a family business. The family works at the facility and the owner lives in the area. It was very beautiful but the problem is affordability. I just couldn?t afford it. There is a wide arrangement of activities. They do not have a pool but they have a shuttle that if they take to shopping or they will take you to your doctor appointments and they will take you to church if you want to and other activities. They have musicians, they have choirs at different times of the year. They have a bean-bag baseball and they have card games. They have different people doing crafts. They have volunteer opportunities for people to take part in. That would be working in their little store, whatever. Meals there were good. It was a good experience and lovely people showed us around. The rooms had nice square footage. The prices for me, personally, were beyond what I can afford. The 4 is because of the cost.

Laverna1 October 28, 2013

The most striking thing about this residence is the Staffers, From the GM to janitor, is their attitude. They always have a smile, and time to say hello and talk to you. Any type of problem we have, we only have to call the front desk and it is taken care of immediately. The food is excellant and we can eat in a beautiful dining room, or have our meals delivered to our room. Evereytime our daughter comes over, we thank her for finding this place. All the places we looked at we were terribly disspointed in. This is a progressive living facility, residential, to assisted living, to dementia. We are both 80 years old and plan on spending the rest of our lives here. We have four children and they are all impressed with how we live now, with a registered nurse on site and knowing there is someone to look after us.

Three cheers for Hearthstone Murray Hill

Caring637489 June 28, 2013

I have a friend that goes to my church in Beaverton that works at Hearthstone and I have visited over there. The place is beautiful. It's a 5-star place as far as being nice, but to live there would cost me a lot of money and I don't want to spend all my money. They got everything that you can imagine there. It's just really, really, really nice. The staff are great and terrific. They are all wonderful, nice, friendly, helpful people. I can't say enough good stuff about them. All that I have met over there is top of the line.

3KidzMom April 02, 2013

My Mom lives at Hearthstone at Murrayhill and we both love it. The facility is beautiful, looks like new and is really well maintained. The courtyards and landscaping are beautiful and the memory care wing has a really cool miniature train garden. The staff are friendly and caring and I haven't experienced anything negative at all. In fact, the food is so good, that many of the residents' families come there for holiday meals! I also appreciate the attention to detail over my Mother's medications and how carefully they follow any changes made by her doctors. I highly recommend it!

AmyABCollen March 07, 2013

I love Hearthstone at Murrayhill. I have toured many assisted living and memory care facilities over the years because both of my parents required care. I wish that they could have lived at Hearthstone at Murrayhill but we found that they needed to live in Salem, Oregon. My tour of Hearthstone at Murrayhill (and many other visits subsequently) has shown me that the staff is bright and caring - that there are always many events and activities to participate in - and that the facilities are kept clean and comfortable. I highly recommend taking a tour so you can see for yourself - or just stop in to say hello. You won't be disappointed.

About Hearthstone at Murrayhill

Hearthstone at Murrayhill is an independent living community in Beaverton, OR designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Hearthstone at Murrayhill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hearthstone at Murrayhill

• Skilled nursing
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: MC has 24-hour security; IL and AL have security cameras + nightly security patrols.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Additional activities tailored to resident preferences.

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: n AL and MC, monthly rent includes 10 points of caregiving services at no extra charge.

• Staff patient ratio: IL=67:1/ AL=10:1/ MC=5:1
  • Minimum age: Minimum age: 55+

• Licenses: RCF, ALF & ALZ

• Financial guidance extra: Licenses
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Affiliations

• Affiliations extra: None, although community employs full-time chaplain (non-denominational).

Location of Hearthstone at Murrayhill