Whealdon Estates

8680 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809

Reviews of Whealdon Estates

Andrea29 October 31, 2015

The people over at Whealdon Estates were nice, and the community was clean. I think they’d been playing cards. I liked it.

Robyn4 May 13, 2015

The housekeeping wasn’t very good at Whealdon Estates. She wasn’t pleased with it, and she complained about the food. I don’t think the chef was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The residents were very friendly, and from the people standpoint, it seemed nice. The rooms were a bit smaller and an average shape.

Hi Robyn, I'm Katie, I'm writing from Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm sorry to hear your friend had a negative experience at Whealdon Estates. I've passed your feedback on to our Resident Relations department, specifically as it concerns housekeeping and food service. Please know that your and your friend are both welcome to call them as well if you think of anything else you'd like to add. Their phone number is 1-800-370-8331. Thank you for your sincere review, Katie

Caring105312450 January 30, 2015

I got my sister to facility in Baton Rouge. The name of the facility is Whealdon Estates. I think it is a pleasant place. It is really independent living, but you can ask for assisted living too, so that's what I'm doing. The staff is very helpful and pleasant when I talk to them. The rooms are adequate. I think it is fine, but it is not big enough. There are a couple of things that could be better like they have a closet which is nice, but its door is so heavy that it's hard for her to push it. They do take them out to different places. They also have bingo and people do come in for entertainment like singing and dancing.

Caring84980350 June 19, 2014

I really like Whealdon Estates, and this is probably the facility that I would go to if I needed one. We had lunch there, and the food is good. I like the layout of the place itself. It reminded me like a cruise ship. I like their one-bedroom apartment. It is extremely nice, and I could afford it. They seem to have several activities that I would enjoy. I really like the woman who showed us around. She has followed up with me several times, asking if I am ready yet. The residents were friendly. Overall, they have a nice atmosphere, and I like it.

beauellie February 12, 2014

Some really nice people working there and their managers actually live at the community are very personable and involved. During my visit I was introduced to the many residents as we walked around and met many happy people who were all referred to by name. Jefferson Hwy is busy but the community is set way back and not visible from Jefferson Hwy...the driveway leads out onto Jefferson we were lucky it was not duing rush hour

From Whealdon Estates

Whealdon Estates is located in Baton Rouge, LA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Whealdon Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Whealdon Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room