Reviews of Plant Memorial Home
Deborah502708 November 17, 2016
I visited this facility
Plant Memorial Home is a very nice place. It's a very good home, and it's one of those homes that were built way back which they revamped, so it's awesome. They have activities, a library, and nursing 24 hours a day. They have exercises and arts, and the dining room was nice-looking.
Thank you for taking the time to note your impression. We agree, it is awesome! The original building was constructed in 1917 with finish work and trim not seen today as the attention to detail is no longer affordable. We also have a stunning location on the Kennebec River where our residents are able to enjoy the river traffic to include ships built at the Bath Iron Works, a shipbuilding tradition this city was founded on. We are very proud of our facility and location and the lifestyle we are able to offer our very deserving residents.
Caring89842750 April 11, 2014
I visited this facility
My father is on a waiting list at Plant Home because they only have 5 market-rate apartments. Everything seems fine, and I think it’s a fine facility. The staff is very good, very helpful, and forthcoming with information that put our minds at ease. It was affordable for my father.
From Plant Memorial Home
Plant Memorial Home’s dedication to exceptional Senior living has expanded. Come visit us on our 24 acres along the Kennebec River to see if our new waterfront cottages are a fit for you.
- Hardwood floors and carpeting
- Granite countertops and Tiled backsplash
- Full sized appliances / washer and dryer
- Tile / glass walk-in showers with heated seat
- Heat / AC / Electricity
- Water and Sewer
- Maintenance / Trash removal
- Grounds keeping
- Access to PMH activities
- 24 Hour Emergency Monitoring
- Grab bars and emergency call button
- Smoke / Carbon Monoxide monitored alarms
- Transportation twice monthly to medical appointments.
- 1-3 Meals delivered daily from our kitchen, $6 per meal.
- Housekeeping is available at $20 per hour.
What Makes Us Special
The Plant Memorial Home is a nonprofit assisted living facility located on 28 acres on the banks of the Kennebec River in Bath, Maine. The Home was built by Thomas G. Plant in 1917 to provide safe, affordable housing to local seniors needing a home and assistance with activities of daily living.
Features of Plant Memorial Home
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $3,600/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 62
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Cottages
Location of Plant Memorial Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities