Robinwood

2795 Kirby Whitten PW, Bartlett, TN, 38134

Reviews of Robinwood

October 28, 2015

By Gloria113512350

Robinwood Retirement Resort is one of the later ones built here. I loved it; I just don’t like Bartlett. I loved the atmosphere and all the programs that they have. They don’t have continuing care, but you can get private care. They have an agency within the building if you need assistance. It was very nice and upscale, and the personnel that I met were very cordial. The one thing I found unusual about Robinwood was that you can eat at any time of the day. They have a special time for meals, but if you get hungry at night or in the middle of the day, you could go in. They have what they call a "chef" area, and they have chef’s salad and food like that, which was very nice. It was very well done aesthetically and not expensive. If they were in another part of Memphis, I wouldn’t think twice; I’d move in there. They have a sauna and all kinds of activities, a movie theater, and a lot of stuff you can do there.

August 31, 2015

One of the first places that I looked at was Robinwood, but it was so expensive. I just couldn’t afford that. I like it! The rooms were very nice, and their dining area was very nice as well. They have a lot of different things going on for their residents.

April 23, 2015

By Anna25

Mom and dad moved to Robinwood. It’s a lovely facility, it’s only two years old, and it’s like being in a cruise ship or five star hotel. The food is all provided, they clean the place once a week, and it’s very nice. My parents have a two bedroom, two bath apartment and a full kitchen with refrigerator and oven. They have one bedroom and two-bedroom apartments and little cottages. They’ve got a grocery store, a bank, and a 50-feet movie theater. They have a hot tub, a pool table, and a bar. Everybody was nice and friendly. It’s very well managed. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it. All expenses are included.

April 22, 2015

Robinwood was very nice -- just the general atmosphere there-- but it was very expensive. Everybody seemed to be very really nice and friendly. Another thing that I liked about it was everything was there. They had three meals a day. They had card games and tours, and they take you anywhere you need to go. I was impressed, and that would be my first choice if I should need to move.

August 11, 2014

By Doris14

Robinwood Retirement Resort was lovely. I liked the facility. It was nice, big, lovely, and the thing that I loved about it was that I could go for a ride on the bike route. That was one of things I am most interested in. It was a bigger complex and the dining room was nice. It was a much bigger place than the rest, and then they have a little shopping area downstairs. There was a pharmacy that has everything.

August 10, 2013

By Carolyn18

I visited Robinwood and it's a lovely place. The gal who manages the place is excellent.

July 25, 2013

By Trisha4

My mom is at Robinwood and she is getting the right care there. They provide three meals a day and they have housekeeping. They have activities like movies. They also have a bus that takes them to doctors if they need to go or anywhere like shopping.

Photos of Robinwood

Features of Robinwood

• Detached Homes

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Vegetarian

About Robinwood

Live like you're on vacation at Robinwood Retirement Resort! Robinwood is the perfect choice for people with a passion for living who are looking for freedom, comfort, independence, security, convenience, and a friendly community in the place they call home.

Planned with you in mind, our Apartments and Patio Homes are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle.

The stunning main dining room is the setting for taste-tempting meals prepared each day by our Executive Chef in our first class commercial kitchen.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The Robinwood theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop and beauty salon, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite.

Enjoy resort-style living and peace-of-mind with our all-inclusive package:

• Chef-Prepared Meals Daily