4 Independent Living Communities in Barnstable County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Barnstable County is $3,868 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,515.
To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for independent living communities in Barnstable County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Barnstable County 3.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Plymouth with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Barnstable County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Barnstable County, MA
- Assisted Living in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Memory Care in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Barnstable County, MA
- Independent Living in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Newport County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Barnstable
Review of Maplewood at Brewster
Maplewood at Brewster was the best decision my family and I ever made to move our mother. The caring staff has made a very difficult decision into an easy one. From the moment we walked in we fel... Read more
Review of Thirwood Place
Thirwood Place's staff was excellent, very welcoming, and very nice. The apartments were adequate. The rest of the facility was beautiful. There were so many things to do there. I liked it a lot. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...