Columbus Estates

3201 Columbus St, Bakersfield, CA, 93306

Reviews of Columbus Estates

Alesha1 June 30, 2014

I did go to Columbus Estates and this is a really nice facility; very clean, and really elegant. The staff treats you really nice. It’s very sophisticated. Everything in it is immaculate, elegant, and very nice.

John80741750 December 23, 2013

This is a first rate facility. Everything I saw was excellent---from the individual rooms, to the dining room, to the auxiliary and support services; all was of the highest quality. A resort atmosphere prevailed; the residents were happy, active and friendly; interacting with visitors and staff in a relaxed, gregarious manner. Every amenity is furnished at a very reasonable price. I researched in behalf of a friend, but when the time comes, I would be very comfortable living here.

Peggy22 November 20, 2013

Columbus Estates has a hill and I'm a little afraid of going up there. I got my own vehicle but I'm usually a walker. So if it rains, I have to walk up that steep hill and that's not safe for me.

Caring70997450 October 17, 2013

I have my friend placed in Columbus Estates. It is our choice because it's good price, it's very nice looking and it's close to my home. The facility itself is very well-maintained. The staff there is very nice. They're very professional. My friend moved in around the middle of August. We included add-on services for more care for her so that she has what she needs. She also has a nice full apartment. I would recommend this place to others. The food was great the week I took her there to visit; however, on the second week of her stay, the food has been gross. She eats it but it is not very appetizing. They're trying to make it senior-friendly, so it's really soft and it's like overcooked actually. They could improve on their food.

From Columbus Estates

Columbus Estates is located in Bakersfield, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Columbus Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Columbus Estates

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room