The Conservatory at Wells Branch

14320 Tandem Boulevard, Austin, TX, 78728

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Conservatory at Wells Branch

Caring114040650 October 28, 2015

The Conservatory at Wells Branch was nice. We did eat there, and what we had was good. The entertainment they had was very nice and interesting. The staff was very cordial. Overall, it was very nice. It was a pleasant place, everything was attractive, and the people seemed friendly.

Caring113454450 September 30, 2015

I visited the Conservatory at Wells Branch. It's a clean place. The people were very nice. I ate lunch there, and the food was very good. They have a swimming pool and a game room, and they also have a room that is setup like a movie theater.

Caring112557250 September 07, 2015

I have moved already to the Conservatory at Wells Branch, and it was a very satisfactory move. They take good care of us, and we are fine. I have a one-bedroom apartment with a bath, a full kitchen, and washer and dryer connections. It is 700 sq. ft. and just what I need. There is a separate dining room for the entire place here, and it is very efficiently run. They have a library, an exercise room with machines for exercising, and a general purpose room where they have dances and that kind of stuff. I visited several in Austin, and this is the best deal I have ever found.

Caring112011150 August 31, 2015

My daughter is at The Conservatory at Wells Branch. They are really helpful. It is a very pleasant atmosphere, and the food is excellent. They have a wide range of activities. My daughter is in a private apartment. It is working quite well. She is happy there. The best thing about this facility is that they are willing to work with us.

Alnita August 26, 2014

The apartments at the Conservatory at Wells Branch were beautiful. The décor and the place itself was beautiful. The dining room was rather small and you get 1 ½ meals. Their price was great, but 1/12 meals is not what we were looking for. Mom and dad went for a tour and lunch, and they didn't really like the food that much. They have one elevator, which I didn't like because if it breaks out, then what? They could probably improve on the food. It was good, but it could have been better. The staff was extremely wonderful and friendly; even the residents were very warm and friendly. They all seemed very happy. It seemed like a really nice place. It just wasn't the right fit for my parents.

Joy12 August 25, 2013

The Conservatory was a very nice community. It looked like a fancy hotel. They kept it clean. They were very accommodating and the food was great. They had a beautiful pool. They had a movie theater. They had a calendar of activities.

Alison4 May 31, 2013

I've been staying in The Conservatory for more than a year now. The accommodation is fine. I have a 2-room apartment. We are served one meal a day and the food is good. There's also a bistro in the morning where we go for hot cereal and little goodies. They also provide entertainment and lots of recreation or social activities here for us. It works quite well. I am very happy and content and I plan to continue my stay here.

Jan11 May 26, 2013

I looked at The Conservatory at Wells Branch and it was a clean facility. It had a nice outdoor pool, the food was wonderful, and the people were friendly. However, the different buildings were in different walkways, I thought it was better if the apartments were just in one building.

wjb1tex November 20, 2012

My wife and I have lived at The Conservatory for just one year. After visiting most of the retirement communities in the area we chose The Conservatory for several reasons. Good food, nice facilities seemed to be the norm at most of the others. But other, less obvious, benefits of living here made this the right choice. There are more men here than the others which makes a much better mix. There are many more activities here than any other place we visited and there are more "younger" seniors which also makes for a good mix. One thing that we discovered, much to our great pleasure, is that the management is very open to new activities or events and always give serious consideration to suggestions and ideas about how to improve our standard of living. It has been everything and more than we expected. By the way the food and facilities are great here too.

emrfd July 18, 2011

My father and I toured the Conservatory at Wells Branch. While I'm not too keen on the name (a "conservatory" is typically a college for music), we were impressed during our tour of the facility. The Conservatory is upscale and very elegant with beautiful architecture and a large pool and spa. I was informed that there is a Social Director, whose full-time job is to plan fun and unique activities for residents. One thing dad especially liked was the arts and crafts studio. In addition to the arts and crafts studio, we visited the residents lounge, movie theater, dining room, and business center. We were told that the Conservatory offers a variety of fitness and wellness classes, including water aerobics, Pilates, and Tai Chi. As far as housing goes, they have one and two bedroom floor plans, with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. An added plus is that you can do laundry inside your housing area. Each unit has individual washer/dryer connections. Despite the unusual name, the Conservatory is a nicely designed, attractive, and efficiently-run community.

From The Conservatory at Wells Branch

At The Conservatory at Wells Branch, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Features of The Conservatory at Wells Branch

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Minimum age: Minimum age: 62