Atria at the Arboretum

Reviews of Atria at the Arboretum

Overview of Ratings

June 29, 2012

By Jeri M

My mother, at 94, was very unhappy at her assisted living facility that was 5 minutes from my home. A friend of hers left and moved to the Village at the Arboretum and she wanted me, her chauffeur, to take her to look at it. I was not pleased with the endeavor - the Village was 20 minutes from my home, farther away from most of her physicians, and it was not an assisted living facility. However when we saw the place and got the tour it was obvious that this place was far superior to the place she lived and it was $1,000 a month less! Her apartment was twice as big, the residents were all friendly and smiling, and the staff was very impressive. I finally relented and she has now been there for 2 years and we have never regretted the decision. I found that most places say all the right things until they are full, then the quality of everything starts to deteriorate. Not so here. The staff bends over backwards to make residents happy. As far as the assisted living, we contracted outside caregivers to help my mother. I plan to move there myself when I am ready to make such a decision!

Features of Atria at the Arboretum

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Atria at the Arboretum

Discover the elegance of a resort community with expansive Hill Country views and fine amenities. Our luxury apartments are beautifully appointed and provide an ideal launching point for enjoying Austin's unique culture. Renowned for its distinctive style and thriving arts scene, the City of the Violet Crown offers diverse entertainment and a charming, local feel. Join your neighbors for a theater performance, an exhibit at the museum or a concert in the city. At Atria, the choice is always yours. Our community lies just 12 miles from downtown Austin, the most creative and eclectic city in Texas. We are convenient to many fine restaurants, shopping destinations, music venues, parks, gardens and more. Living among accomplished, independent neighbors, you will enjoy limitless opportunities for enrichment and excitement. We're home to the area's most extraordinary older adults – and you'll fit right in.

Map of Atria at the Arboretum