Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Heather Gardens

Posted by Caring102830150 February 26, 2015

We are over at Heather Gardens right now. It is very good. We did a lot of research, and we found out that their prices were affordable, the services are great, and it's got everything we need. We have movies and a golf course here. We have two swimming pools: an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. You'll never get bored over here. You can play bridge or bingo. There's all kind of things you can do over here.

Posted by Caring104846550 January 22, 2015
4.0

I am moving to Heather Gardens, and I'm currently in the process of packing up. I have a friend that also lives there. Heather Gardens is a very big community. I think it's going to be OK for me. I have tasted the food in the past, but I haven't lately. I have gone there before, and the food seems fine. They have a lot of activity. I'm interested in the wood carving class. I can't say just one thing, but knowing somebody that lived there made the difference too. I think my friend has lived there for about six years, and she still likes the place.

Posted by Caring72733850 December 13, 2013
4.0

I looked at the apartments at Heather Gardens. It's a condo complex. You can either rent or you can buy one of their apartments. They have a wonderful brand new clubhouse. They are right next to a golf course and I like that it has people of all ages and not just old people. The people that I talked to that lived there loved it. They have a lot of things to offer. They have a lot of recreation. It had a really good feel, but it's fairly expensive.

Posted by Mo2 June 21, 2013

At Heather Gardens, we have a nice clubhouse. We have different activities going on. They have security. All the buildings are locked tight and you got to have key to get in and out. It's convenient to go to places and to go to different doctors. The place feels like home and we are satisfied with it.

Location of Heather Gardens