Bella Vita Senior Living

1470 S Havana Street, Aurora, CO, 80012

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Bella Vita Senior Living

Raymond14 September 29, 2015

Everybody at Bella Vita was good and professional. The rooms were small. Security was good, but they had one spot which needed some kind of security where somebody could come in from the outside of the building and use the side stairs, which at the time they didn't have it locked. The staff said that they were working on that and they were getting a gate to lock it. The only thing that they could improve on would be more people to show you the tour because the girl at the desk was the one who assisted me on the tour and if somebody else were to come, they would have to wait until that tour is over. However, all the staff that I encountered was really friendly, and that made Bella Vita more inviting.

Raymond14, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our community and your experience. I am pleased to hear you experienced the welcoming environment Bella Vita is known for. I would like to address your two concerns. First, the outside security gate is being worked on and should be installed within a matter of months. The challenge has been the lack of time contractors can give to this small of a project. While we do see it as a priority to ensure the safety of the residents, the reality is we have never encountered any situations placing someone in harms-way because of this. Regarding your concern about staffing, Bella Vita is a small community and staffed accordingly. We encourage people to make appointments to tour so we can give them undivided attention while providing proper coverage at the Concierge desk. Of course, we welcome people at any time and if they drop by without an appointment we have always accommodated them. Yes, sometimes this may mean waiting a few minutes. However, if someone cannot wait we have found people are willing to schedule a time to come back that is convenient for both. We hope you consider Bella Vita an option to call home and look forward to exploring things further with you. If you have questions or additional concerns, please contact me in the office at 303.500.7002. Respectfully, Kayleen Gibson

H.Murray July 12, 2014

My sister told me about Bella Vita. I chose this facility for my father, and he moved there two months ago. The community is very good, and the staff is very helpful. It’s a new community and a very beautiful place, and it’s very neat and very tidy. They offer cleaning services every other week, and they have lots of events. You have to be 55 to live there.

About Bella Vita Senior Living

Bella Vita Senior Living is an independent living community in Aurora, CO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Bella Vita Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bella Vita Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Monthly Rent Includes All Utilities, Basic Cable, Internet, Apartment Housekeeping

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites