Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Huntcliff Summit I is an independent living community in Atlanta, Georgia. Huntcliff Summit I is part of Sunrise Independent Living, which is for seniors who want to maintain their rich and rewarding life without the responsibilities of running a household. At Huntcliff Summit I, you're given independence and options. We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more. It?s ideal if you're an active senior who wants to focus on the things you enjoy most in life, but yet have assistance available should you need it.

Map of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I