Hammond Glen Independent Living

335 Hammond Drive NE, Atlanta, GA, 30328

Reviews of Hammond Glen | Independent Living

October 13, 2013

By Diane40

Hammond Glen was our next choice. A senior service website helped me find this place. The staff was very helpful. They showed me around and told me everything. I was able to get an idea how my mom would live there. The apartments that they did have include kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms and bedrooms, which were fine, but my mom didn't really want to have to cook. Also, with their rent, they only include one meal a day. You have to pay extra if you want three meals. Their price was a little cheaper but it didn't include as much stuff. You have to pay extra for electricity, wireless internet, phone, etc. Overall, Hammond Glen is good for what they offer but it is not what I was looking for for my mother.

April 24, 2013

By Bill14

I went for a visit to Hammond Glen. I had a friend who taught art classes there and she spoke highly about the place. It was clean and neat. The staff seemed competent. The apartments were well-kept. The hallways were long and that was difficult for me because I could only walk for short distances. The facility was a little pricey for me.

September 30, 2011

By Gloriea

Hammond Glen is a unique assisted living facility. They provide quality care for seniors and the developmentally disabled of all ages. They provide quality eating facilities for my grandmother and she also has the option of eating in a dining room setting. They have 24 hour medical care and emergency care. My grandmother was relunctant to live on her own, but the facility has made it a lot easier. It was hard for me to see my grandmother in a assisted living facility. However, Hammond Glen made the transition very easy.I highly recommend Hammond Glenn. They are a clean facility with quality staff. They care about your loved ones. The also welcome the comments and suggestions from the residents, visitors, and relatives to make the facility more suitable for our love ones.Hammond Glenn is highly recommended by me and my family if you are looking for quality assisted living.

Photos of Hammond Glen

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: Personal Care

About Hammond Glen

In the very heart of Sandy Springs, close to shopping, medical services and a myriad of socializing possibilities, Hammond Glen offers the feel of the country and the convenience of the city. Since 1988, Hammond Glen has been a name synonymous with quality, vitality and the best value in senior living. With a diverse population and a warm and caring staff, Hammond Glen is a community with choices - choices that make life all that it can be.

Hammond Glen Senior Community has established a reputation of excellence in retirement living. Over the years the community has developed a warmth and constancy that speaks to you as soon as you enter the door. There is a hum of activity wherever you look and the residents and staff have created a welcoming family atmosphere second to none.

Offering the comfort of well-appointed apartments along with opportunities to meet new friends as well as participate in a multitude of events, attend social outings or simply play cards with friends, Hammond Glen presents a gracious lifestyle most sought after.

Conveniently located in Sandy Springs, Hammond Glen is situated to enable easy access to local restaurants, shopping and the offerings of downtown Atlanta: The Atlanta Symphony, the new Atlanta Aquarium, The Fox Theatre and much, much more.

Hammond Glen Senior Community is located in the city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, just north of Atlanta. Sandy Springs has long been considered one of the premier areas in which to live because of the quality of life offered. Close proximity to downtown Atlanta provides much in the way of entertainment with the symphony, the museums, as well as the Georgia Aquarium. In addition, the population of Sandy Springs brings together a multicultural cross section of people, all of whom contribute to the rich and diverse lifestyle experience. Nationally recognized hospitals such as Northside Hospital, St. Joseph

Map of Hammond Glen