Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Sandy Springs

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Brookdale Sandy Springs

Brookdale Sandy Springs
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Cheryl312 October 03, 2014
4.0

My mother lives here. She loves the friendliness of the staff and she thinks the food is delicious. Her family loves that she is well looked after. It was the most affordable option for us and is conveniently located to our family and her physicians.

Brookdale Sandy Springs
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring90871750 August 29, 2014
4.0

Emeritus is where my brother at. It is the only place we could afford that had an opening. This is the cheapest one in Atlanta; it's small, but it’s clean. It has everything he needs. It's handicap-equipped and it’s the best we could find. The staff was fine; they were very helpful and they did everything they were supposed to do. The dining room is very attractive and has a nice view. They are a lot of choices and the food was good -- they can even bring it to you. They have all sorts of activities such as movies and trips out for lunch. He is in independent-living and they can take him places all the time. They have card games and they take him to church. What I really like best is the price, but I hope they can improve on the front door as it doesn't have easy access for the handicapped, but it works.

Location of Brookdale Sandy Springs