Ashby Ponds

21170 Ashby Ponds Boulevard, Ashburn, VA, 20147

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Ashby Ponds

Patricia508003 September 19, 2016

Ashby Ponds was nice; the people and the accommodations were nice too. I like the fact that they had different dining rooms, and the only thing I dislike about it was that it was so far out in the boonies when I call. They do have a bus service, computer classes, physical therapy, and cooking classes. The apartments that I saw were extremely nice and nice laid out. They had granite tops and a nice kitchen. If the location were better, I would move in tomorrow.

Jack Hood September 11, 2016

We have lived here just over two weeks and everything has exceeded our expectations. The security is the tops, food is fine restaurant quality and the neighbors/staff very friendly and helpful.

Schottman September 08, 2016

Once you have paid the downpayment and have moved in and paying the monthly payments, should you want to go anywhere with transportation, you must pay privately. Not included!. If you want to take an exercise swim class, must pay for that too. Frankly I find that this place nickels and dimes residents horribly.

anonymous74630050 January 13, 2015

I like Ashby Ponds. Everything in it is very elegant and clean. The only thing is that it is huge, and I do not know if I will be happy in anything quite that big. I do not like anything too small either, but it is too big. It has a pool, bathtubs, and a gym. The rooms are like in any other places -- they are all about the same. The staff is very nice, and they have a list of activities.

Caring65681650 May 11, 2014

If we would decide, so far, it looked like that Ashby Ponds would probably the one we would go to. It had a lot of wide open places. It was lovely and a fairly new facility. It was really clean and bright. We were just really pleased with the whole atmosphere of the place. The young lady who assisted us was very helpful, and they had other presentations. We had been out there two or three times to attend some functions.

From Ashby Ponds

Ashby Ponds is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 132 picturesque acres in Loudon County, Virginia, Ashby Ponds is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful.

Like a small town under one roof, Ashby Ponds offers an abundance of opportunities to keep your mind, body and spirit thriving. Step outside your maintenance-free apartment home and stroll to our spectacular clubhouse through climate-controlled, glass-enclosed walkways that let you laugh at the weather. Here you'll find all the resources you need to enjoy a spectacular retirement, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub and four restaurants serving healthy, delicious meals created fresh each day by our own personal chef. Other amenities include a computer lab with high-speed Internet, billiards and game room, creative arts studio, fully-equipped woodworking shop, and classrooms. Not to mention a bank and ATM, a beauty salon and barber shop, a convenience store and an on-site pharmacy that delivers to your door!

Ashby Ponds also has an on-site medical center staffed by physicians who work exclusively at our community. These licensed geriatricians are experts in meeting the unique health care needs of older adults. They will work with you to design a wellness plan that will keep you strong, independent and feeling your finest for years to come.

Location of Ashby Ponds