Meridian Arvada, CO

9555 West 59th Avenue, Arvada, CO, 80004

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Meridian Arvada, CO

Caring76356750 December 26, 2013

My mother and father-in-law have been in The Meridian for two months now. They can eat anytime they want, they can get whatever is on the menu at any time, the food was very good. They don't have to be seated with all the other people. It's a beautiful facility, newer than the other ones that I looked at. It's a 1-bedroom and we finally got them down to about $4000 a month. It was a little bit higher than we would have wanted but they still worked with the Veterans program but it's certainly expensive. The room has a kitchenette. They have wonderful staff, very nice people. The clients can walk anywhere and the park there is just beautiful. They have exercise activities everyday. They have yoga, tai chi and some sort of physical activity everyday, then they have organized outings to go to the casino.

Caring72733850 December 13, 2013

I think Meridian is a fairly new facility and building are very nicely done. The interior had a very pleasant look. The place is clean. The surroundings had open grass where it went up a hill so there wasn’t much ground. It had a fence. The staff were great and they were able to call me back and followed up. I had the impression that people were older than I was so I didn’t go further with looking at the facility.

Nancy64772650 June 13, 2013

The place is very clean. We went there and it seemed very comfortable. All of the patients that I spoke were very happy to be there. They have different activities for everybody. All of the staff members from the front desk down to the orderlies were very friendly. They were so willing to work with you no matter what stage the parents/residents are in. I'm very happy with our tour at the Meridian.

JerryT May 21, 2013

I've been a resident at The Meridian Arvada for about 2 months now; and I couldn't be more pleased. I looked around quite a bit before here and none of them could compare to here both in price and excellent staff and friendly residents. It has a homey feeling that you won't find anywhere else. So if you're still looking for a place to stay, stop wasting your time and come to The Meridian Arvada.

rmartin60 May 18, 2013

The Meridian Arvada deserves a 5 star rating and more. The staff is friendly and always helpful, the food is wonderful, and there are always activities that interest me both in the community as well as outside activities. I love the fact that if I want to have lunch at 3 pm I can. I didn't like the fact that many other communities have set dining hours and I have to eat on their schedule and not mine. The apartments are large, have plenty of storage, and I have a wonderful view of the park and creek. It is very peaceful.

JudyR35 May 14, 2013

”Friendly helpful staff” –“ Delicious food!” – These were my son and daughter’s first impressions when they visited Meridian Arvada and enjoyed a Sunday brunch. They also had a tour of the public areas, and noticed how clean and well-maintained the rooms were. And then, on the basis of what they said, I moved cross-country and rented one of the apartments they viewed! They were right. Meridian Arvada is classy and well maintained. The meals are terrific, and the apartment I rented is lovely, and both are just what I wanted and needed for the next part of my life’s journey.

From Meridian Arvada, CO

The Meridian (Arvada) provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Meridian Arvada, CO

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: 1 BR w/Den
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Weekly housekeeping, covered parking garages, carports, backs up to Ralston Cove Park with walking trails and nearby shopping, Arvada Center and Olde Town Arvada

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class, Thursday Afternoon Happy Hour!

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: ALL residents have full kitchens, new cabinetry and countertops, walk out balconies

• Staff patient ratio: 7 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: Colorado

• Financial guidance extra: Brookdale Concierge Services through Elderlife
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Meridian Arvada, CO